Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

What is your fav nickname for Zoe?

• Peahead

Votes: 151 28.5%
  • Slobella

Votes: 296 56.0%
  • Stinky Zozo

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • Lazella

Votes: 39 7.4%
  • other

Votes: 19 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @roarke for the title suggestion (y) . So what has Zoe been up to? I hear you ask well...

She has been too busy to change her dirty clothes, brush her hair or have a wash
BUT She said she is filming a 'intro to Ottie' aka she wants the adsense ££££
She took the piss out of BFF Marks fake tan when he went to see her
She plonks Ottie on anyone who walks through the door, literally
Her mum came to help decorate the tree
She finally took out the stinky extensions.

Anyway as she is so boring I have added a poll this time. Enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alfie's vlog is about ready to be uploaded so what about Slobella's videos will we get them in Feb?

Reactions: 11
Alfie's vlog is about ready to be uploaded so what about Slobella's videos will we get them in Feb?
I can imagine her posting instagram stories explaining how it doesn't make sense for her to post long videos since they'd be too similar to Alfie's.

Unless it's an advert.

Reactions: 21
It blows my mind that it's December 9th now and she has essentially done duck all content on what she claims is her favourite time of year and is usually the only time of year when she's consistently "working."

Yeah, yeah, baby, blah blah blah. But how hard would it be to throw the stans a bone, do a little reel or smth? She's such a lazy arse.

Reactions: 30
It blows my mind that it's December 9th now and she has essentially done duck all content on what she claims is her favourite time of year and is usually the only time of year when she's consistently "working."

Yeah, yeah, baby, blah blah blah. But how hard would it be to throw the stans a bone, do a little reel or smth? She's such a lazy arse.
She's clearly got no AD's to film.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lol I saw Poppy mention how she’s doing some ad stuff with big mand and then will be “winding down for Christmas” and it made me laugh cause I know Zozebo has said this before too in the past and it’s just like.. wind down.. from what exactly????

• Haha
Reactions: 75
lol I saw Poppy mention how she’s doing some ad stuff with big mand and then will be “winding down for Christmas” and it made me laugh cause I know Zozebo has said this before too in the past and it’s just like.. wind down.. from what exactly????
these influencers treating as if taking some pics and making an ad image/video for social media is very exhausting;
is very "I never worked a single day in my life" to me

Reactions: 43
They’re beyond lazy

Reactions: 18
Poppy is the worst of the lot. I mean at least Zoe and Alfie spent years building their following and making content. Poppy rides on their coat tails all she does is take a couple photos a month ??? How is she earning such big money. Winding down 😭🤣 please she does nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I just don’t understand Poppy’s ‘job’ at all and how on earth she can get by when she seems to do very little! Especially of any worth or substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Lol although she did ride their coattails to become known I actually think Poppy isnt as lazy as Z&A, she does actually film proper ads and stuff and the gifs and frames for insta - do they make money on stuff like that? I think she has a business that does graphic design but I don’t know if she designs it? I don’t know what she does tbh. But still, winding down for Christmas half way through December after posting two ads and some gifs on Instagram, poor sloppy I hope she’s able to de-stress and get her zen back in time, it’s only 16 days away 🤣

3F37C6CD-92E8-4085-ADAC-3B5F32DC2DB4.jpeg

Lol she would know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol although she did ride their coattails to become known I actually think Poppy isnt as lazy as Z&A, she does actually film proper ads and stuff and the gifs and frames for insta - do they make money on stuff like that? I think she has a business that does graphic design but I don’t know if she designs it? I don’t know what she does tbh. But still, winding down for Christmas half way through December after posting two ads and some gifs on Instagram, poor sloppy I hope she’s able to de-stress and get her zen back in time, it’s only 16 days away 🤣

View attachment 915441
Lol she would know
Yeah the past few years I’d say Poppy has done more work than Zoe and Alfie, she’s CONSTANTLY posting #ads on Instagram (videos, as you said vs Zoe’s just pictures and photo IG stories). I’ve said it before, but I’d guess Poppy brings in more money from influencing in a year than Alfie does. Like, I’m honestly surprised she’s able to book as many ads as she does

That being said, the amount of work she does is laughable compared to most people, plus we all know she takes several days off for her period each month lol. She 10000% lucked out that Alfie’s her brother, and that he started dating Zoe, who likes her. She doesn’t show much of a personality (aside from grumpiness in vlogs), so I’d think she wouldn’t have made it very far without them.

I could have sworn at one point she said on IG stories that she does freelance graphic design work for local companies but I never heard that again so I’m not sure?? Also completely not a clue what Sean does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly, she does more than Z&A but nothing compared to the average person 😂😂 the luxury of being able to take a week off for your period lol!! I’ve always wondered what Sean does, it makes zero sense that he is actually the artistic one in their relationship yet she’s the one doing graphic design! As a side note it always makes me laugh when she does a Waitrose ad and spills food, really living up to the sloppy nickname 🥲

Back to Zoe and Alfie, where are they with the introducing pay video?? Feel like it’s been two weeks since they mentioned it

Reactions: 22
Speaking of Poppy did anyone see her IG #AD for New look gosh what a mess chunky boots that cut off at the chunkiest part of her leg and a awful black baggy dress.

Reactions: 6
Back to Zoe and Alfie, where are they with the introducing pay video?? Feel like it’s been two weeks since they mentioned it
Haven't they shown their poor kid enough already? o_O They are so immature. Alfie said they moved house because it wasn't safe any more with fans camping at their door or something and he actually thinks it's a good idea to constantly show the kid? Random people have created accounts for the kid, if I were them I'd be horrified, not post more stuff. :sick:
Also, I don't really get the Poppy hate. 🤷‍♀️ In earlier threads, people were making really nasty comments about her weight and how she's too lazy to lose weight or something. She could have a medical issue that makes her gain weight or whatever.

Reactions: 12
Also, I don't really get the Poppy hate. 🤷‍♀️ In earlier threads, people were making really nasty comments about her weight and how she's too lazy to lose weight or something. She could have a medical issue that makes her gain weight or whatever.
My only problem with Poppy's personality (let's not talk about her 'work' lol) is how whiny she comes across in the Zalfie vlogs. Sets my teeth on edge every time, she's a grown woman for God's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My only problem with Poppy's personality (let's not talk about her 'work' lol) is how whiny she comes across in the Zalfie vlogs. Sets my teeth on edge every time, she's a grown woman for God's sake.
She seems like such a downer most of the time. It does make me laugh because sometimes she doesn’t bother hiding her feelings, like annoyance towards Zoe. Hilarious to see as a viewer, but would be so miserable if you were with her IRL

Reactions: 27
She seems like such a downer most of the time. It does make me laugh because sometimes she doesn’t bother hiding her feelings, like annoyance towards Zoe. Hilarious to see as a viewer, but would be so miserable if you were with her IRL
Let’s hope her and Lily Pebbles never hang out, the world would end itself from the doom and gloom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well poppy has a thread this way - https://tattle.life/threads/poppy-deyes.6/

I don't think anyone really cares much about poppy either way, there's not much to say when often her entire weeks work is a "recipe" where she melts chocolate and sprinkled something on. I'm sure she's busy for her during peak selling season with the ADs gleam is getting her, but really is it more than 1-2 days work a week at her most busy?

Didn't she do a recipe for freezing raspberries in ice cubes? :LOL: And then the next week spoke about how to deal with working too hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.