Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amusing how Zoe's threads keep getting hijacked by the people around her. Alfie, Mark, Poppy, Joe, Diane. We've discussed them all at length. Zoe is the most boring person even in her own life. I'm sure she wouldn't believe it if someone told her this, but it's true. So passive, her world and her point of view so limited and dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Lol sorry for derailing the thread with Poppy, it just made me laugh when she said she was winding down for Christmas because I’m sure Zoe has said something similar in the past! Zoe’s been winding down for Christmas since 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's amusing how Zoe's threads keep getting hijacked by the people around her. Alfie, Mark, Poppy, Joe, Diane. We've discussed them all at length. Zoe is the most boring person even in her own life. I'm sure she wouldn't believe it if someone told her this, but it's true. So passive, her world and her point of view so limited and dull.
The worst part is that the people around her are also just as boring as she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yea they are all boring and suck as people (well Dianne seems ok from what I’ve read, don’t know much about her).

what I’m interested in is that people like these bizarre fucks really exist. I like to wonder why they do what they do, why do they say what they say, etc. I also like saying how much I disagree with Zo$lla and The Horse. I hope they read here, I want them to see how awful they are and how intelligent, caring, considerate people would think and behave in the situations they are in. They are so far removed from normal and they suck anyways.

If Zozeebo and Daddy Dentures are reading this, I really don’t like you because you are crappy people with no morals and no consideration for others, including your child, your audience, family, and yourselves... eww just eww

Reactions: 7
I like to wonder what jobs they’d have if YouTube wasn’t around. I think they’d both be working in mundane offices, nothing special.

Reactions: 25
I like to wonder what jobs they’d have if YouTube wasn’t around. I think they’d both be working in mundane offices, nothing special.
They'd both be working for their parents in a made up job which is about as useful as a paper letter opener

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They had their staff Xmas party last night. Thank god we haven't got to sit through 20minutes of that boring game. Also why are they having Xmas parties when most companies have cancelled theirs due to this new variant?

They had their staff Xmas party last night. Thank god we haven't got to sit through 20minutes of that boring game. Also why are they having Xmas parties when most companies have cancelled theirs due to this new variant?
For the same reason she went to about 4 shops looking for a specific advent calendar last year. They are selfish twats who don't give a tit about anyone else.

Reactions: 29
So many huns and influncers on my Instagram posting about their Christmas party - they are all at it!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I still really like Joe and Dianes so sweet and they have real skills that aren't just sitting in the lounge eating dominos, watching harry potter or reviewing lush products

Reactions: 13
I love the tracksuit! Until I realised that it’s£58 for just the joggers 🙃
isnt it
basically - almost the price of a future shelf jogger? 👀
now I dont wanna annoy anyone, but imagine pays vocabulary with these two 😂
edit: I just checked that tracksuit, now. I am all in for comfy loose clothes, but it looks so ill-fitting on her. while the pictures on the website show it better. peahead back at it again wanting oversized everything just so she can claim that she is tiny

Reactions: 11
We’re getting a YouTube video!

What ad do we think it’ll be? Function of Beauty?

98B22820-6AD8-4371-9371-693F7B1193D6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually betting no ad this video. Then another one will come out in a couple days with a nice long ad in it

I think sadly most people aren’t listening/caring about the new variant because of Boris Johnson. I’ve seen so many people say they aren’t listening to him now/following any rules and i can kind of get it one rule for them one for us, but maybe they should listen to the NHS and not without getting overly Political a man that has lied from day one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.