Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped in the thread ready to find regular things to grumble about over a cuppa and instead I’m seeing complaints that we’re not being shown the birth? That’s just bizarre to me.

Also who is Tilly? The parents don’t call her that so why are we?

I have my issues with Zoe and have spent my fair share of time moaning in here but this side of things is just too odd for me. It reeks of entitlement. You don’t own their lives or their baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I crazy or are they REALLY overusing the word "like" in Alfie's video?

Reactions: 8
Just popped in the thread ready to find regular things to grumble about over a cuppa and instead I’m seeing complaints that we’re not being shown the birth? That’s just bizarre to me.

Also who is Tilly? The parents don’t call her that so why are we?

I have my issues with Zoe and have spent my fair share of time moaning in here but this side of things is just too odd for me. It reeks of entitlement. You don’t own their lives or their baby.
👏🏼 That comment about how Zoe is obliged to share the nitty gritty of the birth and all that tit is WEIRD.
I also don’t enjoy the comments talking about the baby’s face, etc. That is a human that hasn’t developed a personality yet nor can she talk or any of that. She doesn’t need random people on the internet picking apart her face or her size or anything. She’s a baby girl. It’s bloody strange. I cannot stand Zoe and I’ve been watching her since the very beginning! She’s a horrendous excuse of a person. But her baby can’t help who she was born to. Let’s leave her alone.

Reactions: 31
I am really annoyed at these two melts! They chose Youtube careers and have filmed everything for years.....ramming sponsored products down our throats etc etc Zoe having a smear on Youtube! Now, they don't want to show any of the labour/birth - even though Alfie filmed everything....and then they say 'we had a break to enjoy our baby 24/7 without a camera in her face'(even though they're not actually keeping Tilly 'private' and she's all over social media).........I have a few issues with them both.......
1. They obviously have been filming their baby every single day - looking at the 'snippets' of Tilly at the end of their vlog.

2. It's nice to have time off from doing barely anything - other than film or shill products

3. 'Normal' parents have to return to work within weeks of having a baby ....normal parents who don't have the luxury of working from home!

4, Funny how they've started uploading now because it's Christmas - got to get that Adsense in!

You have got to be kidding. They completely have the right to not wanna share any of the birth, and surely people would also find something to complain about if they did! And just because "normal people" have to go back to work early, why should'nt Zoe and Alfie take advantage of the luxury they have not to. Are you suggesting they somehow SHOULD start working again weeks after having the baby as some kind of pity and sympathy to everyone else who has to? That literally does not make sense. And lastly there is a big difference in filming little clips and producing vlogs. It's 2021 - Everyone who just had a baby is taking pictures and video of them all the time. That is not the same as filming for a vlog.

Reactions: 38
Did anyone else thin she was hinting for the 💍 when she said next year is the big one they've been together 10 years?
Jesus christ, 10 years and no ring. Don't get me wrong, it's totally fine if you don't want to get married, but she clearly wants to. bleeping sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You can always tell when Zoe's finally done a new video as we suddenly get a shed load of new members defending everything princess pea head does and crying how they're couple goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watching Alfies new vlog and sorry but cant Zoe hold her own baby everybody but her is carrying Ottie around.

Is it me or is Ottie still too low down in the baby carrier?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching Alfies new vlog and sorry but cant Zoe hold her own baby everybody but her is carrying Ottie around.

I mean, with how skinny Zoe looks, Pay probably will outweigh her by her first birthday. Probably can't carry her with her puny, muscle-less arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

When you are around relatives , they want to hold the baby too. I assume Pay is already too heavy for her considering that Zoe is a week slob , so she’s happy to hand her over to someone

Reactions: 13
Why did they get a new office already? It feels like it wasn't a long ago when they renovated the previous office and now they did it all again with a new office, which looks quite similar to the old one.

Reactions: 12
Why did they get a new office already? It feels like it wasn't a long ago when they renovated the previous office and now they did it all again with a new office, which looks quite similar to the old one.
Interesting thing about their previous office. They didn't renovate it, or really have much input with it.

The previous office was a floor of a multi floor building renovated by the building owner, they merely leased the space.

They rented the old one but I believe purchased this one. So that’ll be why they’ve moved. It’s been under renovation for like 2 years.

Interesting thing about their previous office. They didn't renovate it, or really have much input with it.

The previous office was a floor of a multi floor building renovated by the building owner, they merely leased the space.
Yes but they made out they had renovated it, we all thought the office was theirs.

Reactions: 7
Yes but they made out they had renovated it, we all thought the office was theirs.
Yeah, that's what I was meaning. Didn't clearly say. They always made us think they did it etc. But they didn't.

They are this time of course. In as much as they are paying someone to design it and run the renovation as well I imagine.

Reactions: 4
when they kept saying the kid looked more like Joe and Emoppy I thought…..
Probably more likely, I just see Zoe and alfie as siblings 😐 United in slobbery, laziness and pizza.

I know the baby’s weight issues in the womb probably aren’t connected to the fact she’s borderline anorexic with her intake but she clearly did as much as she could not to gain weight during pregnancy. Maybe allowed herself 1/8th of a slice of pizza extra.
We all saw how little she seemed bothered about nourishing her growing baby. It was all about the sweets and crap and at the same time she did very little activity either! I’m not surprised to hear about weight issues in the womb!

Also anyone else horrified by the latest video of pay kicking at nala while alfie and Zoe watch laughing from a distance 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
idk much about babies but why is ottlilie's face buried into alfies chest whilst in that carrier?? is that right?

Reactions: 14
They’re not wrong she does look like Joe and Empy’s kid 🤣

I’d like to think baby lottery with change her name to Emma when she grows up 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.