Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys - tick that Christmas bingo off, we have pay in a Christmas hat and outfit on Zoe’s Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t believe that these two have a baby together tbh

View attachment 919354View attachment 919355
when they kept saying the kid looked more like Joe and Emoppy I thought…..
Probably more likely, I just see Zoe and alfie as siblings 😐 United in slobbery, laziness and pizza.

I know the baby’s weight issues in the womb probably aren’t connected to the fact she’s borderline anorexic with her intake but she clearly did as much as she could not to gain weight during pregnancy. Maybe allowed herself 1/8th of a slice of pizza extra.

Reactions: 12

I know the baby’s weight issues in the womb probably aren’t connected to the fact she’s borderline anorexic with her intake but she clearly did as much as she could not to gain weight during pregnancy. Maybe allowed herself 1/8th of a slice of pizza extra.
You’ll have the mumsnet people coming after you for saying this. .. something similar was said about Zoe not eating enough when she first mentioned baby had stopped growing & they got angry 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ooh which vlog was this?
They were at Alfie’s parents house and I think they were in the garden. I know that doesn’t exactly narrow it down. Although now I think about it, it might have been Alfie vlogging because you can see Zoe filming Poppy so it might be his video? I’ll try to find it.

Reactions: 6
I am really annoyed at these two melts! They chose Youtube careers and have filmed everything for years.....ramming sponsored products down our throats etc etc Zoe having a smear on Youtube! Now, they don't want to show any of the labour/birth - even though Alfie filmed everything....and then they say 'we had a break to enjoy our baby 24/7 without a camera in her face'(even though they're not actually keeping Tilly 'private' and she's all over social media).........I have a few issues with them both.......
1. They obviously have been filming their baby every single day - looking at the 'snippets' of Tilly at the end of their vlog.

2. It's nice to have time off from doing barely anything - other than film or shill products

3. 'Normal' parents have to return to work within weeks of having a baby ....normal parents who don't have the luxury of working from home!

4, Funny how they've started uploading now because it's Christmas - got to get that Adsense in!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's 2 of them at home and they're saying they can't get anything done 🥴
Exactly said they cant even clean their teeth like before. Oh please there is two of you, get a grip and get in the real world. how do they think single parents cope?

Reactions: 29
I am really annoyed at these two melts! They chose Youtube careers and have filmed everything for years.....ramming sponsored products down our throats etc etc Zoe having a smear on Youtube! Now, they don't want to show any of the labour/birth - even though Alfie filmed everything....and then they say 'we had a break to enjoy our baby 24/7 without a camera in her face'(even though they're not actually keeping Tilly 'private' and she's all over social media).........I have a few issues with them both.......
1. They obviously have been filming their baby every single day - looking at the 'snippets' of Tilly at the end of their vlog.

2. It's nice to have time off from doing barely anything - other than film or shill products

3. 'Normal' parents have to return to work within weeks of having a baby ....normal parents who don't have the luxury of working from home!

4, Funny how they've started uploading now because it's Christmas - got to get that Adsense in!
I don’t like Zoe and Alfie but just because their entire lives revolve around YouTube, doesn’t mean they have to show anything from Ottilie’s labour at all especially since she will be in their videos/photos a lot (correct me if I’m wrong but I think you’re insinuating them not putting her birth online as a negative). I’m sure they filmed her entire birth for their own memories or if she wants to watch it herself one day. I’m glad they didn’t post it online because no child should have their birth published on the internet.

Also I don’t see why people are saying it’s a negative thing that Alfie was calm. If he was panicking I’m sure it would have freaked out Zoe even more since she was the one going through the physical challenges of labour. And it seems like they were prepared quite a bit beforehand anyways. In saying that, I’m not a mum so maybe my point of view is different.

Reactions: 37
I don’t like Zoe and Alfie but just because their entire lives revolve around YouTube, doesn’t mean they have to show anything from Ottilie’s labour at all especially since she will be in their videos/photos a lot (correct me if I’m wrong but I think you’re insinuating them not putting her birth online as a negative). I’m sure they filmed her entire birth for their own memories or if she wants to watch it herself one day. I’m glad they didn’t post it online because no child should have their birth published on the internet.

Also I don’t see why people are saying it’s a negative thing that Alfie was calm. If he was panicking I’m sure it would have freaked out Zoe even more since she was the one going through the physical challenges of labour. And it seems like they were prepared quite a bit beforehand anyways. In saying that, I’m not a mum so maybe my point of view is different.
I agree I don't think they should put the labour online that's a private thing IMO.

Reactions: 47
Zoe and

You can remain calm in the situation whilst still being concerned for your partner and babies well being & Alfie said he wasn’t worried for them. I don’t think it was bad for him to stay calm in the situation as freaking out won’t help, but saying he wasn’t worried about them even after looking back on it shows how much he cares. Most partners who’s girlfriend was taken in for an emergency induction because their baby wasn’t growing would be at least a bit worried for them!

Reactions: 18

idk I’d rather not see Zoe’s muff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can remain calm in the situation whilst still being concerned for your partner and babies well being & Alfie said he wasn’t worried for them. I don’t think it was bad for him to stay calm in the situation as freaking out won’t help, but saying he wasn’t worried about them even after looking back on it shows how much he cares. Most partners who’s girlfriend was taken in for an emergency induction because their baby wasn’t growing would be at least a bit worried for them!
Yeah not being worried is a bit odd IMO but he prob thought she's in safe hands etc. Then again they are ignorant to everything so they prob never even thought about if anything went wrong etc so it doesn't really surprise me. Zoe said her mum was worried about her but her mum has a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't even watched the video yet, but this comment with more than 4000 likes takes the biscuit:

Sara
vor 19 Stunden
Zoe, off topic, but this is THE BEST cut and color I have ever seen on you, and you have had some amazing hairstyles. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.