Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, I hope her and Alfredo make a visit so her grandparents can see the baby soon. Obviously not immediately but within the next few months!

Also, I hope to god they don’t do the usual sleepover on Christmas Eve with adults now they have a baby. If that was me I’d like to have a cosy family night just us 3 thank you very much

Reactions: 26
Zoe and Joe have been drifting apart way before he met Diane, I have been watching Zoe since 2010 and she moved to Brighton and forgot about her family. Didn't visit them much. It's bleeping weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Zoe can’t do anything right with this baby 😂 How many of you are parents? Don’t have to spit venom to post on here before anyone starts talking tit about being a fan.

The baby is literally days old.. Give people a chance to travel and visit 😂 also when you’ve had a baby people usually just pop in for 5 minutes to give you space with your new baby so her family might wait a little, Alfie’s can pop in and out. My friend had a baby recently and her mum didn’t visit for three weeks to give them time to bond. When I had mine I wanted people to come and go quickly.
It’s being mentioned because it has been going on way before Zoe was even pregnant. And once again: it’s a gossip site lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Zoe can’t do anything right with this baby 😂 How many of you are parents? Don’t have to spit venom to post on here before anyone starts talking tit about being a fan.

The baby is literally days old.. Give people a chance to travel and visit 😂 also when you’ve had a baby people usually just pop in for 5 minutes to give you space with your new baby so her family might wait a little, Alfie’s can pop in and out. My friend had a baby recently and her mum didn’t visit for three weeks to give them time to bond. When I had mine I wanted people to come and go quickly.
I'm not surprised that Poppy and Sean visited, nor that her parents who live hours away have not visited. That's pretty standard 😭 I was speaking more generally, its a recurring topic on here that she only spends time with Alfie's family and barely ever mentions her own. Don't worry though, if you only appear on the thread to read the most recent comment and then decide to get on your high horse you're bound to misunderstand 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gonna have that mess mispronounced daily for the rest of her life 😂
being someone with foreign parents in a different country,
you know what, it aint that bad.
you just give ppl whatever nickname you wanna be called and have it over with 😅

Reactions: 6

Your friend had a baby and her mother didn’t vist her grandchild for 3 weeks, what a disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. They way some people live and what they think is acceptable is worrying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I hate the way it’s ALWAYS Alfie’s family, usually when a woman has a baby it’s her own family who are more involved right? Maybe Joe already visited but wants to wait until Zoe and Alfie have posted more before he posts a pic (the respectful thing to do IMO) or maybe he can’t bear to be around the Deyes’ so is waiting until they’ve had their fill before he goes to visit so he doesn’t have to put up with them 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Or how fast her body snapped back 😩
We’ll blatantly get this and a missing bump post combined - maybe her in a tight fighting dress or jeans showing her waste so we can see she is as slim as ever and some text about how much she misses her bump!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Your friend had a baby and her mother didn’t vist her grandchild for 3 weeks, what a disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. They way some people live and what they think is acceptable is worrying.
3 weeks isn’t very long?? For new parents having visitors can be exhausting. Grandparents can easily take over. The idea of having Sean and Poppy all up in the babies face sounds so irritating. People saying Poppy will be helping out. Does she even have experience with babies? No much younger siblings or kids of her own. Come in have quick cuddle and get out until parents and baby are settled.

Reactions: 41
We’ll blatantly get this and a missing bump post combined - maybe her in a tight fighting dress or jeans showing her waste so we can see she is as slim as ever and some text about how much she misses her bump!
I reckon in 6 months time we'll get a sunset-lit pic of some faint stretchmarks poking out of her size 8 calvin kleins with a 'learning to love my new body' line.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Have the Zalfie fans pissed off yet? Sick of reading their posts. This is not the place for you sheep.

Wonder how Nala is coping 😂

I’m sure they said in an early video they were getting help for the early days of baby. Not a nanny but a kind of dula who would help with breast feeding and the best way to handle baby etc. Did I completely imagine that? I haven’t watched any recent videos except the nursery one so not sure if it’s been brought up again.

whatever happens I hope she keeps them up all night for months 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think the reason she was always trying to make her bump look big in pictures is so she can now say she’s back to being so small?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.