Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares how she birthed jfc.

What do you think the next post-birth post will be about? Most likely something from smuggy Rat Boy about how "beeyin' a dad is sho shick! Licherally the cutest baby."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
New thread my title suggestion had the most votes. Yes Zoe has had her baby and a cute little thing she is.

anyway heres a update in poem form....

Zoe's given birth to baby Ottilie Rue
but she'll be forever called pay by us thank you

how long will it be until alf uploads a topless pic
we really hope he doesn't or we might be sick

first round to visit was Poppy and Sean
some of us think Poppy was acting like its her first born

Next up to visit will be Uncle Mark
he'll probably be changing the nappies til after dark

while Zoe has a bath and washes those stennies
then gets baby ready to earn those pennies.

There'll be no vlogs for a while as Zoes busy being a mum
whos she trying to kid we all know shes a lazy bum

But enjoy this time with your little Ottilie Rue
and we'll see you when you return in a month or two.
The name of Zoe's baby is better than Elle and C
New thread my title suggestion had the most votes. Yes Zoe has had her baby and a cute little thing she is.

anyway heres a update in poem form....

Zoe's given birth to baby Ottilie Rue
but she'll be forever called pay by us thank you

how long will it be until alf uploads a topless pic
we really hope he doesn't or we might be sick

first round to visit was Poppy and Sean
some of us think Poppy was acting like its her first born

Next up to visit will be Uncle Mark
he'll probably be changing the nappies til after dark

while Zoe has a bath and washes those stennies
then gets baby ready to earn those pennies.

There'll be no vlogs for a while as Zoes busy being a mum
whos she trying to kid we all know shes a lazy bum

But enjoy this time with your little Ottilie Rue
and we'll see you when you return in a month or two.
The baby's name is better than what Elle and Connor named their baby, that poor boy has that name for the rest of his life 😪

Reactions: 4
The name of Zoe's baby is better than Elle and C

The baby's name is better than what Elle and Connor named their baby, that poor boy has that name for the rest of his life 😪
Oh god yes Saint, I mean talk about Kim wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who cares how she birthed jfc.

What do you think the next post-birth post will be about? Most likely something from smuggy Rat Boy about how "beeyin' a dad is sho shick! Licherally the cutest baby."
He'll do something really fake profound about how having a baby has changed his view and perspective on life. Then plug a t shirt or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long term lurker on this thread! Why do people think that Alfie has a thing for Diane? I don't mean that in a rude/sarcastic way I'm just generally curious where it came from? Also curious to why people think that Alfie doesn't love Zoe? I've watched them both since they started and I've always thought they seem to have a lovely relationship and I've never really noticed anything from Alfies point of view to say otherwise? (again, not being sarcastic or rude I'm generally curious!) If people think this because he's not proposed to her yet, I've been with my partner for almost 8 years and we're not engaged either but we've bought two houses and have a dog, sometimes I don't think it's all about marriage to show commitment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check the wikki, no one knows for sure.
As someone who used to have bad anxiety to me it was hello world.. Louise basically told her to stop going on about having a panic attack and was a tit friend.. if a friend of mine did that they'd be out the door

Reactions: 12
Long term lurker on this thread! Why do people think that Alfie has a thing for Diane? I don't mean that in a rude/sarcastic way I'm just generally curious where it came from? Also curious to why people think that Alfie doesn't love Zoe? I've watched them both since they started and I've always thought they seem to have a lovely relationship and I've never really noticed anything from Alfies point of view to say otherwise? (again, not being sarcastic or rude I'm generally curious!) If people think this because he's not proposed to her yet, I've been with my partner for almost 8 years and we're not engaged either but we've bought two houses and have a dog, sometimes I don't think it's all about marriage to show commitment.
Long story short Dianne and Joe were at Zoe's and Dianne was playing footsie with Joe only it turned out to be Alfie's foot and he claimed he didnt feel anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Any guesses when will she post on IG again? I'm thinking maybe on Sunday when the baby will be one week old.. a picture of her with a messy bun and the baby on her and something like "I guess this is my life now haha"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally, whether Alfie proposed to Zoe or not would make little difference to me as they have very little chemistry. He can barely look at her when she talks - he looks bored and checked out. In their photos he is always looking away or like he'd rather be anywhere else. I think were it not for the obscene amount she earns and the everything for nothing lifestyle they have, he'd have dumped her for a younger model a long time ago.

Reactions: 32
sorry lads, i had to bail on that last thread, what a tit show! :ROFLMAO:

so, did Zoe have a falling out with her dad? i just saw someone posting that they don't have a great relationship, that's thrown me off, i used to think she was closer to her dad than her mam!

• Haha
Do we really need to know how the baby was born? What difference will it make to anyone?

Back to the grabby tories.... What do we think the first #ad will be for? Will be a post birth hair loss haha FoB ad? Rana meals because she's too busy to cook haha?
I vote HelloFresh, I did have these after my second birth, but I didn't share on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sorry lads, i had to bail on that last thread, what a tit show! :ROFLMAO:

so, did Zoe have a falling out with her dad? i just saw someone posting that they don't have a great relationship, that's thrown me off, i used to think she was closer to her dad than her mam!
Not to public knowledge, just us gossiping/speculating. Personally even though her dad isn’t a fan of being on camera I do find it very weird that she never even mentions him at all. You never hear her saying “oh I saw my dad” (as in going to visit, ever. I know he lives far) or “my dad sent this over” or “I bought this to send to my dad”. For someone who vlogs and talks about their life and often mentions her mum it’s strange she never mentions him at all.

Not to public knowledge, just us gossiping/speculating. Personally even though her dad isn’t a fan of being on camera I do find it very weird that she never even mentions him at all. You never hear her saying “oh I saw my dad” (as in going to visit, ever. I know he lives far) or “my dad sent this over” or “I bought this to send to my dad”. For someone who vlogs and talks about their life and often mentions her mum it’s strange she never mentions him at all.
ah i see. I did notice she mentions her mam the odd time, i just remember herself and Joe lived with their dad instead of the mam which i did think as odd at the time. I think the last time I remember her being around her dad was a Christmas vlog few years ago? I'm so so nosy i want to know what the hell happened lol. oh well.

Reactions: 7
How long before she has a pram range? A baby clothing range? A baby bath product range. I reckon she’s 100% been working on this the last 9 months. Mama and Papas collab incoming or boots or something like George 😂

Reactions: 9
Personally, whether Alfie proposed to Zoe or not would make little difference to me as they have very little chemistry. He can barely look at her when she talks - he looks bored and checked out. In their photos he is always looking away or like he'd rather be anywhere else. I think were it not for the obscene amount she earns and the everything for nothing lifestyle they have, he'd have dumped her for a younger model a long time ago.
I can't believe they ever had sex. They did a magic finger touch to conceive Pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What did Louise do?
She shared a list of people who she knew that were currently pregnant and the last one on the list was ‘and someone else who’s also pregnant but hasn’t announced it yet’. It was a few weeks before Zoe shared she was pregnant and Made a lot of people assume it was Zoe (which I’m pretty sure it was). Then after that happened Louise was no longer following Zoe’s private Instagram account and many assumed she lost the privilege after almost outing Zoe’s pregnancy early.

She’s done similar things to her friend Marie bits and clips where she shared things about her kids before Marie has.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
As someone who used to have bad anxiety to me it was hello world.. Louise basically told her to stop going on about having a panic attack and was a tit friend.. if a friend of mine did that they'd be out the door
Was a recipe for disaster that. Louise was pregnant with Pearl and wasn’t she in a wheel chair or something? Seemed like Louise wasn’t in best position to be patient with Zoe, plus Hello World was a total failure and I bet it was super dramatic behind the scenes. Not saying Louise wasn’t in the wrong potentially, but sounds like the whole thing had gone tits up so you’d think they’d have been able to draw a line under it. Sad as Zoe is Darcy’s god mother yet now they seem to have 0 relationship. I wonder if now Zoe is a mum their friendship might reignite as both with young kids so more in a similar stage of their lives 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.