Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s worse is that they DID look up the meaning of names & Zoe even asked on Instagram if the meaning of a name being bad mattered to people. Clearly didn’t matter to them 🙄
That must have been about Rue. I mean, of course people are going to say "No, it's fine, I'm sure nobody cares what it means" because it's not their kid.

Reactions: 6
Why am I already envisioning their pig dog and oat milk in stupid Halloween outfits for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why are people thinking c section? That’s way harder than a natural birth 🥴
Quick note one birth is not harder than the other. Every body is different. There are people who’ve had a c section and it’s been horrific to recover from and have found it traumatic and people who’ve had c sections and have said it was quicker to heal from and better for them than than their previous vaginal. I know people who’ve had 1 hour labours and said it wasn’t as bad as they thought and people who’ve had 3day + and have ripped from top to bottom. But none of those people have ever said it was easy because it isn’t easy to bring life into this world. And as mentioned previously we do not discuss how anyone’s birth is easy or judge anyone’s decisions for how they birth their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When will the personal stories about birth and the baby name meaning stuff end?😭 I know people can’t be arsed to tread all the way through previous threads, but it’s so annoying having to read the same thing over and over again.
We won’t find out her birth story until she's found a suitable ad anyway, maybe function of beauty will start making nipple cream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Do we really need to know how the baby was born? What difference will it make to anyone?

Back to the grabby tories.... What do we think the first #ad will be for? Will be a post birth hair loss haha FoB ad? Rana meals because she's too busy to cook haha?
My point is she’s gone over all her symptoms in great detail and posted endless creepy kicking bump shots. Posting newborn pics a couple days after the birth. She’s made this pregnancy the central focus of her content. Birth stories are super interesting to lots of people especially other expectant mothers. Given how much she’s shoves the pregnancy down everyone’s throats can you blame people for being curious? She’ll get crazy views on the video let’s be honest. I don’t think it’s right to make your child part of your content. How is Ottilie going to feel in 20 years knowing so much of her babyhood and childhood are online (assuming they keep posting content of her). But honestly the way they have heavily publicised the pregnancy it’s no surprise these creepy Instagram pages have popped up.

Reactions: 5
I used to watch Zoe all the time and just found this thread. Since when did she not have a great relationship with her dad? (Saw someone write that) how much have I missed? 😂

Reactions: 6
I used to watch Zoe all the time and just found this thread. Since when did she not have a great relationship with her dad? (Saw someone write that) how much have I missed? 😂
It’s been presumed she seems to have a worse relationship with her dad these days as when she goes back to Wiltshire she doesn’t stay with him anymore nor does she really mention ever seeing him much. The way she usually at least acknowledges her mum has visited or she’s been to her mums house.

But I remember a few vlogmas ago it looked like her dad had moved into a little flat so I doubt he has space for her to stay and he’s always hated being in videos. So I am unsure about if there’s any actual problems.

Reactions: 7
My point is she’s gone over all her symptoms in great detail and posted endless creepy kicking bump shots. Posting newborn pics a couple days after the birth. She’s made this pregnancy the central focus of her content. Birth stories are super interesting to lots of people especially other expectant mothers. Given how much she’s shoves the pregnancy down everyone’s throats can you blame people for being curious? She’ll get crazy views on the video let’s be honest. I don’t think it’s right to make your child part of your content. How is Ottilie going to feel in 20 years knowing so much of her babyhood and childhood are online (assuming they keep posting content of her). But honestly the way they have heavily publicised the pregnancy it’s no surprise these creepy Instagram pages have popped up.
She's posted alot of bump stuff sure, but really her content on pregnancy itself has been unbelievably minimal compared to pretty much every other pregnant influencer. She posts a super late trimester summary at best. I don't think it's a stretch to think she won't post an elaborate birth story considering that fact. I'm not even convinced she will post alot of Ottilie unless she can make it about herself somehow. That's what all the bump shots were about, nothing to do with the baby.

Reactions: 21
For the love of all things pizza, can we please move from on from the discussion about C-sections vs vaginal birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
The only thing I’m wondering is when baby Pay will start using function of beauty shampoo or eating them pasta ready meals
No doubt there'll be a story soon about how she has to eat those pasta ready meals to help her breast feed or something, Pay will be working before Zoe's back off maternity leave no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been presumed she seems to have a worse relationship with her dad these days as when she goes back to Wiltshire she doesn’t stay with him anymore nor does she really mention ever seeing him much. The way she usually at least acknowledges her mum has visited or she’s been to her mums house.

But I remember a few vlogmas ago it looked like her dad had moved into a little flat so I doubt he has space for her to stay and he’s always hated being in videos. So I am unsure about if there’s any actual problems.
This is the only one I remember him moving into. He took most of Zoe’s furniture (and I’m guessing joes) and looks like a decent sized house with quite a big garden

Reactions: 5
Everyone mentioning they think Zoe’s going to share the ‘relatable’ parts or being a new mum like maternity pads or breastfeeding. I actually don’t think she will, she was really kind of prudish about what she showed before being pregnant and I kind of expect she’ll go back to that especially if she has any kind of body concerns after having a baby.
Although she did do a story time previously about how Alfie had to fish out a moon cup that got stuck up her once 😂 so maybe she will

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is the only one I remember him moving into. He took most of Zoe’s furniture (and I’m guessing joes) and looks like a decent sized house with quite a big garden
In this one she’s decorating the tree at her dads & it looks like a different place than that one.

Reactions: 1
No doubt there'll be a story soon about how she has to eat those pasta ready meals to help her breast feed or something, Pay will be working before Zoe's back off maternity leave no doubt
“Omg guyz. I’ve been using FoB shampoo on Tillys head and her cradle cap is GONE #ad #gifted”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
with that self-confidence you’d think he’s a model, but he looks like the rat from flushed away
Why is that actually Zoe and Alfie though in the movie? The mansion/rat cage to match.

why is her child named ottilie like wtf
My first thought was the milk in my fridge!

I can actually see this happening 100%, especially since 'she' has already dipped her toe into fiction with those magpie books. Louise will be raging if 'chummy' goes into writing children's books before her too.
Speaking of Louise…. What happened with them both? I mean I’m guessing they grew apart with being at separate times in their lives but now they’re both mums? They were the “best of friends” and they haven’t spoke in years except the odd comment and like on Instagram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are people thinking c section? That’s way harder than a natural birth 🥴
For reference, no birth is easier/harder. Every birth is different. I personally preferred my c section birth to my assisted forceps one 🥴

Also bottom note, who actually cares? No one looks at my five year old and asked how I birthed her 😂

Reactions: 11
Speaking of Louise…. What happened with them both? I mean I’m guessing they grew apart with being at separate times in their lives but now they’re both mums? They were the “best of friends” and they haven’t spoke in years except the odd comment and like on Instagram.
Check the wikki, no one knows for sure.

Reactions: 3
I’m still not over Louise pentland pretty much outing zoes pregnancy😂 I knew from the second I saw her story it was Zoe.

the “announced” made it too obvious it was someone big 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.