Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a TikTok of a girl saying “when you write to zoella 10 years ago and today she announced the birth of her daughter with the same rare name” lol their minions actually think they give a tit and read/remember fan Mail hahaha
I thought that when someone posted the screenshot in the last thread. If there’s one think Zoella definitely doesn’t do, it’s read fanmail 😂. She barely even opens PR packages for crying out loud!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think Zoe has an okay relationship with her family. She seems very close to Joe and I get the sense her mum leads her own life revolving around her husband. She does prefer the Deyes though. Not sure if that’s because they are still married or not still?
I think she prefers the Deyes because they’re like the “perfect family”, they seem quite close and the parents are into doing things all together as a family (like going for Christmas trees and gathering inside enclosed gazebos in a pandemic) I think Zoe craves the feeling of belonging within a family unit like that because she doesn’t really have it with her own family

Reactions: 35
I just saw a TikTok of a girl saying “when you write to zoella 10 years ago and today she announced the birth of her daughter with the same rare name” lol their minions actually think they give a tit and read/remember fan Mail hahaha
I commented that i've heard that name a few times before and she deleted my comment!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Apologies if this is quite cruel but i hope when Ottilie (or however you spell it) gets to ‘that’ age like I did - making potions in the bath using all of slugellas expensive #gifted crap. Or lipstick smeared up the walls, Drawing on her gucci t-shirts or the Tesla seats etc 😂

Hahahahah
- then again, she can just replace anything so it wouldn’t even phase her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I commented that i've heard that name a few times before and she deleted my comment!!
She does look like a child to be fair, expected behaviour 😂

Apologies if this is quite cruel but i hope when Ottilie (or however you spell it) gets to ‘that’ age like I did - making potions in the bath using all of slugellas expensive #gifted crap. Or lipstick smeared up the walls, Drawing on her gucci t-shirts or the Tesla seats etc 😂

Hahahahah
- then again, she can just replace anything so it wouldn’t even phase her
Zoe probably already has backups of Function of Bullshit shampoos and conditioners for a lifetime!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unrelated to anything- but why I been seeing “big manda” lol who is that?
its alfies mom

iam rewatching the baby room makeover- still not over the wallpaper, its just very in your face
also behind the book shelfs- makes 0 sense, it looks so busy and out of place

Reactions: 3
Everyone mentioning they think Zoe’s going to share the ‘relatable’ parts or being a new mum like maternity pads or breastfeeding. I actually don’t think she will, she was really kind of prudish about what she showed before being pregnant and I kind of expect she’ll go back to that especially if she has any kind of body concerns after having a baby.

I also think she’ll just not post anything. Maybe a few posed pics with the baby but I don’t see her using Instagram stories much for at least 3/4 months maybe until Christmas.

Reactions: 35
I know the general opinion seems to be that Zoe is always putting Alfie's family first and that they're are a bit too involved compared to Zoe's family... But I reckon it's more likely due to Zoe not being that close to her family & that it's her families choice to not see them so often/come and visit the baby. Obviously she hasn't got a great relationship with her Dad, she doesn't seem to be that close with her mum (although her mum is present quite a lot lately, she seems to get on better with Amanda), and with Joe.. I feel like they have grown apart a lot since Joe met Diane and they really live such different lives, it wouldn't surprise me if they just don't have a great relationship any more. What I mean is, I don't think it's necessarily Zoe's choice to be more close with Alfie's family. It does go both ways and it might be that she makes efforts but it's not reciprocated. We really have no idea of the ins and outs of it all. And no I'm not coming to Zoe's defense, I'm not Holly and I'm not a new member 😅
I thought zoe and her dad were really close? Well back in the day anyway, even lived with him over her mum. Wonder if he has a new lady and they dislike her or something lol

Reactions: 11
Im surprised we haven't had a 2am night feeding IG post but then again she's probably not doing the night feeds and has a nanny there.

Reactions: 18
Im surprised we haven't had a 2am night feeding IG post but then again she's probably not doing the night feeds and has a nanny there.
To be fair to Big Mands, as well as feeding Pay, she's also got to get the iced hot chocolate and haribo ready, remind Aldo to check on his battery levels while watching last years strictly and got a new dog to feed as well. She's enough on her plate to worry about Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To whoever said in the last thread that she wouldn’t be out of hospital if she had a c section. I had my baby three months ago via emergency c section and I was out of the hospital 26 hours after having her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
How is Ottilie pronounced in English? Otti-lee? In German it's very much an old lady's name. Never heard it on a child. What a choice.

Reactions: 6
To whoever said in the last thread that she wouldn’t be out of hospital if she had a c section. I had my baby three months ago via emergency c section and I was out of the hospital 26 hours after having her
Do we think Zoe would have gone private though? If she did have a c-section I’d expect it would have been in a private hospital so you’d be kept in longer? Unlike the NHS who get you in and out as quickly as possible. I expect Zoe will do her birth story on YouTube so we will find out eventually. After waffling on through her first and second trimester videos about every wave of nausea and whether her boobs have grown it would be a cop out not to actually discuss her birth if it wasn’t too traumatic.

Reactions: 9

Many of us were. But I don't think Zoe would rush out has she had one (not that she has to of course but y'know).x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.