Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the Zalfie fans pissed off yet? Sick of reading their posts. This is not the place for you sheep.

Wonder how Nala is coping šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m sure they said in an early video they were getting help for the early days of baby. Not a nanny but a kind of dula who would help with breast feeding and the best way to handle baby etc. Did I completely imagine that? I havenā€™t watched any recent videos except the nursery one so not sure if itā€™s been brought up again.

whatever happens I hope she keeps them up all night for months šŸ˜‚
how could u forget the pages long discussion over freaking dulas šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My mum would always say weā€™ll leave you for a few days to get settled before we visit, my MIL on the other hand was a different story and would have likely been there waiting at home for us when we returned from hospital if it was up to herā€¦definitely get those vibes from Alfieā€™s family

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My mum would always say weā€™ll leave you for a few days to get settled before we visit, my MIL on the other hand was a different story and would have likely been there waiting at home for us when we returned from hospital if it was up to herā€¦definitely get those vibes from Alfieā€™s family
My family practically stalked me. My sisters turned up a couple of hours after birth and outwith visiting times claiming they came from another country and had to rush to get their flight. They both live across the road from the hospital šŸ˜‚

I think Zoe has an okay relationship with her family. She seems very close to Joe and I get the sense her mum leads her own life revolving around her husband. She does prefer the Deyes though. Not sure if thatā€™s because they are still married or not still?
I get dishonest vibes from the dad, not sure why he hasnā€™t said anything dishonest but strikes me as a cheater type. I know thatā€™s really unfair for me to think that about him but I just get that vibe like I said.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had an Ottilie in my class at senior school and remember initially thinking the name was very unusual (reminded me of Otter!) however I grew to really love it and, given there were literally half a dozen Emmas/Hannahs in my year, it was also quite refreshing!

I would much rather Ottilie - an actual name with history behind it - than Stormi or Apple! I also imagine they liked the idea of an ā€œieā€ ending as it mirrors the pronunciation of their names.

I can understand why some people do find it strange, as like I said I did when I first came across it! But some people commenting that itā€™s horrible and disgusting does baffle me - I save that kind of response for the really questionable stuff they do! Which has been plentiful over the years (before you think Iā€™m a ā€œzalfie superfanā€).

Reactions: 37
Iā€™m just waiting for the, we had the perfect birth couldnā€™t have asked for more, sheā€™s the perfect baby, such a chill little angel, hereā€™s my perfect body hours after birth.. all to go with the perfect nursery in the perfect house with the most supportive partner and dad she could ask for bla bla bla BEING A MUMMY IS THE BEST.
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I found these messages I sent to my friend in 2016 about ZOELLA šŸ˜‚

She wasn't even consistent then with posting
Screenshot_20210901-213431_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Iā€™m just waiting for the, we had the perfect birth couldnā€™t have asked for more, sheā€™s the perfect baby, such a chill little angel, hereā€™s my perfect body hours after birth.. all to go with the perfect nursery in the perfect house with the most supportive partner and dad she could ask for bla bla bla BEING A MUMMY IS THE BEST.
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
100% we will get this!!!

Do you think the reason she was always trying to make her bump look big in pictures is so she can now say sheā€™s back to being so small?
Ah could be behind her thinking!! Properly annoyed her even more when people asked her if she was still pregnant in one of Alifeā€™s stories šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just saw a TikTok of a girl saying ā€œwhen you write to zoella 10 years ago and today she announced the birth of her daughter with the same rare nameā€ lol their minions actually think they give a tit and read/remember fan Mail hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 65
They actually got the name from their babyā€™s WALLPAPER which is by Ottoline Chintamani
This is what I think: Ottilie was high on their list. When they started searching for wallpaper, they saw that, liked it, saw the name and thought itā€™s a sign their daughterā€™s destined to be called Ottilie.

Reactions: 36
I predict we will get some stupid gurning photo in the disposable maternity pants so she can be "so relatable" with some haha caption about baby brain/having no sleep. That's a very popular mumfluencer thing to do.

From now on I think we're just playing post birth haha bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More of a lurker to the Zoella threads, but I predict we're going to see some breastfeeding content smugness, to make sure we know she's a mother now. I breastfed both my babies, but didn't plaster it all over social media like these influencers seem to think is a normal thing to do. I'm all for showing the breastfeeding content, but done tastefully, and not so smugly it could work. Heck, she was smug during her pregnancy, I doubt she's going to stop there!

Also I predict an Elvie 'Collab' šŸ™„ because her followers/fans can afford Ā£400 breast pumps, obvs! šŸ˜‚

Is Ottilie a common name in England? I have never heard of that
Pretty sure that racist Clemmie Hooper (mothers of daughters) has a daughter called Ottilie. She's also a massive Tory!

Reactions: 25
More of a lurker to the Zoella threads, but I predict we're going to see some breastfeeding content smugness, to make sure we know she's a mother now. I breastfed both my babies, but didn't plaster it all over social media like these influencers seem to think is a normal thing to do. I'm all for showing the breastfeeding content, but done tastefully, and not so smugly it could work. Heck, she was smug during her pregnancy, I doubt she's going to stop there!

Also I predict an Elvie 'Collab' šŸ™„ because her followers/fans can afford Ā£400 breast pumps, obvs! šŸ˜‚

Pretty sure that racist Clemmie Hooper (mothers of daughters) has a daughter called Ottilie. She's also a massive Tory!
Oh for sure. Then she will be able flog fancy bottles and all the paraphernalia too. She would probably say she liquidised Rana meals and put them in a bottle for little Pay if she got a good enough #ad deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also to add, it probably has already been said but I bet Zoella was gutted her baby arrived before September! Isn't that her favourite time... Autumn?

Which officially starts in late September šŸ˜‚ bet she's crying at Harry Potter whilst the baby naps!

Got to give it to her she's made a cute baby! (I'm not a fan in the slightest)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
-Still hate the name.
-I hope we never see another bump picture.
-I hope she take the baby to see her grandparents soon. Her grandpa isnā€™t in the best of health, and I would be so sad to know he never saw the baby.
-really hope the annoying fans are gone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.