Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t know Zoe and Alfie were a couple to look at that photo - could their bodies be further apart while having arms round each other 🤣 he looks bored and I don’t get why zoe has knotted her GUCCI T-shirt that way!
She's obviously dressed in lycra shorts and ties t-shirt to show She's got exactly the same figure as Dianne despite recently giving birth. Feels like a bitchy move but if I had her figure after giving birth I'd probably do the same. Who knew eating tit would mean you don't pile on weight

Reactions: 20
He might not be allowed to go and meet her yet, they seem like they would be quite strict on when people can meet her. Weird though, I would have thought Zoe would have wanted mark to see them by now.
She might be being a bit selective with who she is letting visit at the moment because of covid but tbh I think Mark probably just wants to give them time to settle before going over. He usually stays overnight too so probs doesn’t want to get in the way

Reactions: 7
Well now Zoe has her baby, her and Algae will never have sex again.

She's obviously dressed in lycra shorts and ties t-shirt to show She's got exactly the same figure as Dianne despite recently giving birth. Feels like a bitchy move but if I had her figure after giving birth I'd probably do the same. Who knew eating tit would mean you don't pile on weight
She doesn't eat it though. She has a bite or two then leaves the rest.

Reactions: 13
Oh, is he?! I thought he was much younger than she was 😅 and yes, I wonder how genuine their friendship actually is. I still reckon he witches about her to his real circle of friends - he seems the type.

All I was thinking was how a knot like that would ruin a T-Shirt. Especially a designer one that now looks like total slobby trash.
Yeah the T-shirt doesn’t look designer done that way, looks stretched and out of shape - could be a primark knock off like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, is he?! I thought he was much younger than she was 😅 and yes, I wonder how genuine their friendship actually is. I still reckon he witches about her to his real circle of friends - he seems the type.
I'm sure that mark used to lie about his age (or at least suggest he was younger than he was), and would imply he was so much younger than zoe. Then in one of her vlogs he said he was like 24 and she corrected him that he was 28.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm sure that mark used to lie about his age (or at least suggest he was younger than he was), and would imply he was so much younger than zoe. Then in one of her vlogs he said he was like 24 and she corrected him that he was 28.
What a plonker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.