Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
This thread has turned to a right shitter since Pay was born.

Noone cares about yours/your auntie's sister/your cousin's neice/your dog's grandma's birth stories
Noone cares who visited said folk and when
WHICHEVER WAY A BABY IS BORN IS VALID, IT'S NOT A COMPETITION
It doesn't matter how the name is pronounced across our many different countries, only Hariboella and Aldi know how they are pronouncing it and regardless, it's going to get butchered

Also, it really doesn't matter how fucking much people bashing their parenting bothers you, you won't find any sympathy for your hurt feelings on a rant thread honestly.

Is it safe to come out yet?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154

LauraJay

Zoe dresses up… she gets flamed. Zoe going out in joggers and messy bun.. she gets flamed. She can’t win! So much mum shaming going on it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 110

honey_bee_123

came here to say 3rd name on my list was ottillie ruth (Tilly for short)... its been crossed off. so sad about it.

happy for them, but ruth would have been better on all accounts and now I cant use it because its basically a celeb baby name rip
that was ottilie ruth-less of Zoe to steal your baby name

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I find it annoying when people give dog ‘people’ names. Tilly is a long established derivative of Matilda and a popular girls name. Like when my old neighbour moved in their dog had my name (a classic girls name) and it was so off putting hearing them shout it all the darn time. Don’t come at me. Call your dog Spot, Treacle, Fudge. Don’t be calling it Chris.
Ah no, I love animals with people names. There's a lady in the park with a dog called Anthony and it cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread my title suggestion had the most votes. Yes Zoe has had her baby and a cute little thing she is.

anyway heres a update in poem form....

Zoe's given birth to baby Ottilie Rue
but she'll be forever called pay by us thank you

how long will it be until alf uploads a topless pic
we really hope he doesn't or we might be sick

first round to visit was Poppy and Sean
some of us think Poppy was acting like its her first born

Next up to visit will be Uncle Mark
he'll probably be changing the nappies til after dark

while Zoe has a bath and washes those stennies
then gets baby ready to earn those pennies.

There'll be no vlogs for a while as Zoes busy being a mum
whos she trying to kid we all know shes a lazy bum

But enjoy this time with your little Ottilie Rue
and we'll see you when you return in a month or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
For everyone wondering how they pronounce the name, there's a video on Alfie's stories now. It's Ottilie like "otterly" lol

And Zoe is definitely in joggers and with her awful sloppy buns:
More power to her. Must be hard taking your newborn, dog, and horse all for a walk at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
When will the personal stories about birth and the baby name meaning stuff end?😭 I know people can’t be arsed to tread all the way through previous threads, but it’s so annoying having to read the same thing over and over again.
We won’t find out her birth story until she's found a suitable ad anyway, maybe function of beauty will start making nipple cream.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Lemonz

VIP Member
We’ll blatantly get this and a missing bump post combined - maybe her in a tight fighting dress or jeans showing her waste so we can see she is as slim as ever and some text about how much she misses her bump!
I reckon in 6 months time we'll get a sunset-lit pic of some faint stretchmarks poking out of her size 8 calvin kleins with a 'learning to love my new body' line.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Mucha

What I find kind of strange is (as far as I know, I could’ve missed something!) Alfie not posting anything nice about Zoe and the birth. I’m not a fan of Zoe by any means and have never given birth, but childbirth is gnarly and it just seems sad that he didn’t post something saying, idk, how amazing she/women are etc etc. But I guess we are talking about Alfie, after all :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She must've had a natural birth since Aldo cut the cord.
He was probably fucking loving it, bet he watched zOeLlA crown pay 👑
Also was probably raging that Pay has a pea sized head an not a big tory one like himself

#Blessed #ImAToryFatherNow 🔥🔥
He used his teef.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

spillthesass

Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think fuck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! As for poppy, creepy bitch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Im have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
Ok calm down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
God help us all when she tells us how she feeds the baby, if it’s breast or bottle because I already know there is gunna be 10 pages of arguments about it. Can’t believe the last few pages are debates about how she should handle HER parents divorce, how everyone and their dog gave birth, how people find it strange she hasn’t posted (even tho if she did she would be a terrible mum for it) 🙄😂 and the rest of it

Please please Zoe and Alfie do something because the thread is as otterly as boring as you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I just saw a TikTok of a girl saying “when you write to zoella 10 years ago and today she announced the birth of her daughter with the same rare name” lol their minions actually think they give a shit and read/remember fan Mail hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 65