Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to address the media stories soon, right? Or will she just continue to cover them up with more riveting filter content? Can't wait for the coming 70 days of Christmas-Autumn-ella, 50 pumpkins, Two friends, One furlough, And a tory in a pear tree.
this would be an amazing thread title thingy!

Are they all dressed up because Mark asked them to (Alfie is wearing a full on tuxedo) but Poppy is wearing a hoodie and a messy top knot? I hope she's thrown that on top of a dress because she's cold and not because she just couldn't be bothered. I've always gotten the worse rude and entitled vibes from her for some reason.
When she’s awake you mean!

Reactions: 7
Are they all dressed up because Mark asked them to (Alfie is wearing a full on tuxedo) but Poppy is wearing a hoodie and a messy top knot? I hope she's thrown that on top of a dress because she's cold and not because she just couldn't be bothered. I've always gotten the worse rude and entitled vibes from her for some reason.
Came on here to say this too! She also had a stank face in all their stories, if she didn't wanna be there why did she go? She doesn't need to ruin the evening for everyone else. I feel like Poppy is the type of person to be in a bad mood unless all the attention is on her

Reactions: 23
But surely they’re paying more tax with so many properties...?🤔

Also I used to like Kate Spade but a bit disappointed they resorted to Zoe 😑 I saw her wearing this bag in a photo someone posted here & I thought Wow she finally spent her money on a nice bag. But nope, ofc it’s an ad 😑
It's like Dior and that chav Tanya Burr

Reactions: 8
that’s responsible isn’t it, given London is being moved into Tier 2 restrictions tonight where you can’t mix indoors with other households.

hope they get home before the rules come into force at midnight or they might turn into a pumpkin (oh wait, Zoe’s dream come true)...
cuteeeeee, she could keep them on her porch with all the other rotten pumpkins💕

Reactions: 4
lol @ alfie saying they’re having a “couple friends” over. you mean your sister and zoe’s brother? blood relatives that are obligated to put up with you? they all look so bored in everyone’s stories lol

Reactions: 32
Came on here to say this too! She also had a stank face in all their stories, if she didn't wanna be there why did she go? She doesn't need to ruin the evening for everyone else. I feel like Poppy is the type of person to be in a bad mood unless all the attention is on her
I never thought I'd hate someone as much as Alfie but step forward Poppy. They really are a pair of oxygen stealing melts

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She has to address the media stories soon, right? Or will she just continue to cover them up with more riveting filter content? Can't wait for the coming 70 days of Christmas-Autumn-ella, 50 pumpkins, Two friends, One furlough, And a tory in a pear tree.
That’s Vlogmas f*ked then... she’ll go into “I can’t be bothered then” mode, which is a shame because Vlogmas is really her only appealing quality!

I thought the rule of 6 meant no more than 6 people but they could be across households?! Who knows! Maybe tier 2 is back to two only. Either way, they clearly are pretending this all doesn’t count !!
And yes, having to trudge to someone else’s house for your birthday, how kind of Zoe 🙄
To be fair I don’t think anyone really knows/understands what the rules are now....! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 10
How bleeping sad. Group of people in late twenties / early thirties and they’re all sat round and looking on their phones. If they’re interacting, they’re filming it or taking photos to share on their stories. Why can’t they just have a drink and chat for a few hours without the need to be on their phones or share it publicly? It’s such a sad life.

Reactions: 40
Can someone explain what the bra is? 😂
It’s the bra that Zoe always wears that’s way too big for her, pretty sure it’s the same one she’s been wearing for years. She thinks it makes her boobs look bigger probably but it just looks silly. Annoyingly enough I can’t find any pics to show but I’ve only just woken up so I’ll keep looking 😂

edit: I don’t know if this is *the* bra but it’s a screenshot of *a* bra that’s too big for her that someone posted here a while back. I’m going to stop looking for pics now as I feel weird

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How bleeping sad. Group of people in late twenties / early thirties and they’re all sat round and looking on their phones. If they’re interacting, they’re filming it or taking photos to share on their stories. Why can’t they just have a drink and chat for a few hours without the need to be on their phones or share it publicly? It’s such a sad life.
Think it shows how they only act happy and ‘fun’ when cameras are rolling. So fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
lol @ alfie saying they’re having a “couple friends” over. you mean your sister and zoe’s brother? blood relatives that are obligated to put up with you? they all look so bored in everyone’s stories lol
I came on here to write this but you beat me to it! "We're having a couple of friends over for Marks birthday". Your sister and her boyfriend and Zoes brother... Who you see every day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What are they supposed to talk about? Sean and Joe are the only one I've seen do anything recently and Sean is just working on his art stuff - which good for him, he has a hobby, unlike the rest of them. And Joe has filmed The Syndicate and is presumably viewing properties since he is moving. Zoe, Alfie, Poppy, what have they done. Nothing.

Reactions: 15
What are they supposed to talk about? Sean and Joe are the only one I've seen do anything recently and Sean is just working on his art stuff - which good for him, he has a hobby, unlike the rest of them. And Joe has filmed The Syndicate and is presumably viewing properties since he is moving. Zoe, Alfie, Poppy, what have they done. Nothing.
Well, that’s not true. Zoe was able to put a pumpkin on top of some hay.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s face it, she only did the dress up thing because she wanted to wear that dress 🤣 - they all looked bored shitless staring at their phones on that story ... as for marriage/kids if they do ever get married I can’t see it lasting once they turn (Even more) in to has beens, they have literally nothing in common other than they both loves themselves and instagram.

Reactions: 15
Apparently it was Mark that wanted them to dress up according to elfs insta story.
Very strange poppy decided to rock up in a hoodie and leggings, what a spoilsport

Reactions: 25
Off topic, I don't know about anyone else but I sometimes get confused which thread is Alfie's and which one is Zoe's because conversation about Alfie happen on Zoe's thread and vice versa.
They could have a joint thread

Zoe and Alfie: bland as ever, taking up land, and getting married? Never!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.