Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed on tonights stories shes watching Strictly and Joe is in the background. Doesn't he live in London thats now in tier 2?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Justed watched her decorating the porch video on Instagram. Beside the fact that she's wasteful af and that SO many households could eat those pumpkins - she's surprisingly creative! She even painted the doormat. Why doesn't she turn her hobby to a business? I don't understand that. She has the money for it, so it's easier for her to start a business. I wish she could see how lucky and talented she is and I hope that someday she will use her brain

Reactions: 22
Why is she always so bleeping ott fussy bleep with everything that doesn’t need to be fussed over? Like hay bales on a porch! Who wants the. She should channel the energy into more content like the smear video and chatting about tit that is relevant to her age group. Or perhaps channel it into charity work, a decent business venture or sumut?

Reactions: 11
You guys have to see masseya on IG. I think she may be even more over the top than Zoe 😂 I've noticed this year that the bloggers are all doing the over the top porch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Justed watched her decorating the porch video on Instagram. Beside the fact that she's wasteful af and that SO many households could eat those pumpkins - she's surprisingly creative! She even painted the doormat. Why doesn't she turn her hobby to a business? I don't understand that. She has the money for it, so it's easier for her to start a business. I wish she could see how lucky and talented she is and I hope that someday she will use her brain
She painted the doormat because she had seen someone else do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She painted the doormat because she had seen someone else do it.
She's also copied a lot of Pinterest, and did a similar set up last year.

You only need to check out some American bloggers, Instagrammers to realise she's a copy cat!

She isn't original 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have never seen a single person/household to be so over the top about autumn decoration except maybe in the US. Am I just not in sync or is the whole pumpkins-hay-whatever else she hoards set up more of a Thanksgiving+Halloween extravagance? That porch is wasteful to the point of offensive. The most I see is a wreath on the door, maybe some centerpiece arrangements with conkers, dried leaves etc. Maybe if she let her garden to have some variety apart from barren grass, she would get natural autumnal decoration as the nature changed. I have no words.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I live in a part of New England where it’s pumpkin palooza right now (I have even seen a friggin pumpkin nativity scene), and it’s pretty easy to make a fancy porch like that if you have all those different types of squashes and gourds. It’s actually nothing that special when you break it down, and like everyone says, it’s not orginal or groundbreaking. If we all had front porches like that to start with we’d be able to create the same in no time. BTW, most of those ornamental squashes are not even edible so she’s talking out of her arse as usual.

Reactions: 19
I have never seen a single person/household to be so over the top about autumn decoration except maybe in the US. An I just not in sync or is the whole pumpkins-hay-whatever else she hoards are more of a Thanksgiving+Halloween extravagance? That porch is wasteful to the point of offensive. The most I see is a wreath on the door, maybe some centerpiece arrangements with conkers, dried leaves etc. Maybe if she let her garden to have some variety apart from barren grass, she would get natural autumnal decoration as the nature changed. I have no words.
This!! She tries to be American, it's quite sad really. If she really wants to be American, she can duck off to America. I'm sure she'd be a closet Trump supporter... And then Aldie will release a video saying he isn't!

It's also really crappy of her to do this, she has a huge following, how many of her sheep are going to start copying her.

I work in a soup kitchen over autumn/winter and we do use pumpkins for soups and some hearty dishes, not necessarily pumpkin patch ones. But how many of her followers are going to go and get theirs from the supermarket, etc.??

Also, pumpkin patch picking is an American thing, why is it a thing over here now. 😂 It's normal a tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving and the first harvest.. and obviously for Halloween.

I live in a part of New England where it’s pumpkin palooza right now (I have even seen a friggin pumpkin nativity scene), and it’s pretty easy to make a fancy porch like that if you have all those different types of squashes and gourds. It’s actually nothing that special when you break it down, and like everyone says, it’s not orginal or groundbreaking. If we all had front porches like that to start with we’d be able to create the same in no time. BTW, most of those ornamental squashes are not even edible so she’s talking out of her arse as usual.
I guess it depends on where she gets them from. I just hate that she encourages the sheep to copy her. Not everyone has a pumpkin patch available near them. They're becoming more popular now. I'd say there is a percentage that she could eat, it's still really wasteful especially when there's a global pandemic!

Also she should've donated, what she would've paid for those pumpkins, to a charity.

• Haha
Exactly, I’m sure the kitchen is only there for decoration. Or when she’s stuck for content so plays baker for a few hours
I can't believe she has an Aga. What a waste!!!

Also it took her 5 hours to put up that 1 reel, fcking hell. She's been on social media for 10 years and STILL can't edit fast?

I still can't get over she only cooked "jacket ps " for her best friend's birthday. Where was the Flavourtown cake? The massive cheese platters? Even the birthday decorations. I couldn't think of a shitter party and if I was Mark I'd be seriously offended by that shitshow she organised.
I think it was all last minute and forced upon Mark who as her number 1 minion could not say no

Reactions: 5
Haven’t posted in ages but the porch has really irked me. They have maybe an 8ft wall and a huge imposing gate around that house. About three people and some Amazon delivery guys are going to see that porch.

Reactions: 26
I wonder who she will be spending Christmas with this year if it happens that she can only have one household.

Reactions: 4
Yes!
She should focus on her creative abilities more since she honestly has talent , rather than wasting time turning herself into “a writer “

Reactions: 3
I’m sure this has been said but I just need somewhere to quickly vent - what fucks me off the most is that all those pumpkins and gourds were gifted.

Zoe, you are a literal MILLIONAIRE, pay for the bleeping pumpkins. It is one thing being gifted tit from massive brands, it’s another accepting 10 tonnes of free vegetables from a local farmer. Absolute head.
This. She should have INSISTED she paid or perhaps made a donation to charity (perhaps a food bank?) in their name instead. Times can’t be great for any business right now and it’s so tone-deaf to be accepting huge amounts of, let’s face it, wholly unnecessary stuff that will most likely, as many here have said, go to waste.

The excessiveness is gross, too. The wreath and a few either side of the door - fine. I accept that she’s doing it to make herself happy and we all need the little things to cheer us up right now but the amount is repulsive.

The pandemic has really shown “influencers” in a stark, cold light for me. So much unnecessary, shallow tit.

Reactions: 35
I wonder who she will be spending Christmas with this year if it happens that she can only have one household.
Like she'll do anything different. Dianne has said she's having Xmas in the UK so you'd imagine there might be a massive Sugg Xmas day but then that would mean Zoe would have to put herself out and make an effort with her family

Reactions: 8
Lol the Deyes family ofc 😂 I can see Dianne and Joe going to the Sugg family. But we all know who Zoë prefers to spend Xmas with.

Re-charity they have said in videos before that the do donate in local charities. I want to hope they are telling the truth and just don’t want to shout it over the roofs that they do charity work which is fine, that’s not what their channels are about.

Reactions: 15
Have they ever used the aga for cooking? I don’t think i’ve ever seen her use it! it’s probably never on and just used for the gram! I used to have one and it was fab for baking and the warmth from It was lovely to stand round in the winter - surely that would tick
all her “cosy” boxes?!! They are also a massive energy guzzler...🤷‍♀️

She's also copied a lot of Pinterest, and did a similar set up last year.

You only need to check out some American bloggers, Instagrammers to realise she's a copy cat!

She isn't original 🙄
Okay, I didn't know that she copied sth exactly from Pinterest. I was just so surprised that she even made the effort to paint sth instead of buying it as it is

It’s the bra that Zoe always wears that’s way too big for her, pretty sure it’s the same one she’s been wearing for years. She thinks it makes her boobs look bigger probably but it just looks silly. Annoyingly enough I can’t find any pics to show but I’ve only just woken up so I’ll keep looking 😂

edit: I don’t know if this is *the* bra but it’s a screenshot of *a* bra that’s too big for her that someone posted here a while back. I’m going to stop looking for pics now as I feel weird
Just looks like it’s stuck on and is doing nothing for her!

Reactions: 2
Lol the Deyes family ofc 😂 I can see Dianne and Joe going to the Sugg family. But we all know who Zoë prefers to spend Xmas with.

Re-charity they have said in videos before that the do donate in local charities. I want to hope they are telling the truth and just don’t want to shout it over the roofs that they do charity work which is fine, that’s not what their channels are about.
I hope that she does it personally and it’s not done through her business so they can claim the tax back!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.