Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the “behind the scenes” reel she actually looks like she is quite tall and not teeny tiny as she always says :unsure: and all of a sudden she is strong enough to be lifting all those pumpkin to decorate her porch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can't get over she only cooked "jacket ps " for her best friend's birthday. Where was the Flavourtown cake? The massive cheese platters? Even the birthday decorations. I couldn't think of a shitter party and if I was Mark I'd be seriously offended by that shitshow she organised.
Plus the fact he came from London for such an extravaganza!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She put this in the caption of her latest Insta post. I’m convinced she’s reading here and that’s her response to all the comments for how wasteful getting so many pumpkins is 😂 Hi Zoë thx for joining us 👋🏼😂
Yeah don’t try to kid us Zoe, the majority of those pumpkins are going straight in the bin! Never once has there been mention of baking anything with pumpkin in! And fancy giving your friends an old rotting pumpkin after it’s sat on her porch for a month!

Did she decorate the porch pretty much the exact same last year?
Yes!

Plus the fact he came from London for such an extravaganza!
Lol yeah imagine driving like an hour and a half for a jackey P and Poppy’s face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A jacket potato and a few topping bloody hell she has gone all out for Mark's birthday hasn't she;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can't get over she only cooked "jacket ps " for her best friend's birthday. Where was the Flavourtown cake? The massive cheese platters? Even the birthday decorations. I couldn't think of a shitter party and if I was Mark I'd be seriously offended by that shitshow she organised.
No honeycomb on the Brie, must really have not licked her arse as much this year

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Absolute rubbish, re: her comments about the pumpkins not going to waste.

Does she forget that she lives her life on the internet, therefore, we can all see those pumpkins and gourds still rotting away there in mid-November?

And make soups with them?! She doesn’t ever cook, does she?!
Yeah, it isn't like she opens them and removes the filling first... they are all whole pumpkins. They will rot.

Reactions: 8
I mean, I’m no Michelin-starred chef, but when I host my friends for their birthdays, I bloody well put in a heck of a lot more effort than Zoe does.

And I work 60+ hours a week, what’s her excuse for not bothering?

Reactions: 16
She put this in the caption of her latest Insta post. I’m convinced she’s reading here and that’s her response to all the comments for how wasteful getting so many pumpkins is 😂 Hi Zoë thx for joining us 👋🏼😂
I’ve gotta say tho, those pumpkins are gonna taste like tit? Not only because they’re left outside for way too long, but, I’ve tried cooking with pumpkin-patch pumpkins and they’re not the same type they use in baking. They’re watery and grown huge for display, therefore they have zero flavour.
I don’t believe she’s EVER cooked with pumpkin-patch pumpkins, because she’d quickly learn how terrible they taste,

so I’m calling bullshit.

Reactions: 38
Hello all, like many of you I have migrated from GG of course!

I just wanted to add a few insights being from Brighton and er...knowing people? Sorry if this is old news.

They have been leasing their current office space from a co-working space called Platform 9. The fact that they made a big deal out of the decorations and stuff...it's just an extension of the current office space that was there, they didn't choose anything. The team made friends with some of the normal, actually having a real job staff from the space, but there has been some kind of falling out, not sure if it's personal or professional. I'm sure the end of the lease of the co-working space had something to do with it.
Alfie spent a lot of time in the pubs near with the girls from Platform 9.
And the office space actually has it's own receptionist and such, so Holly was really REALLY play acting at working lol.
I'm pretty annoyed about the place they decided to buy as it's got some really special and unique tennants in it, so hopefully they don't cause that much ruckus and just move in quietly, and leave everyone else alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Yeah don’t try to kid us Zoe, the majority of those pumpkins are going straight in the bin! Never once has there been mention of baking anything with pumpkin in! And fancy giving your friends an old rotting pumpkin after it’s sat on her porch for a month!

Yes!

Lol yeah imagine driving like an hour and a half for a jackey P and Poppy’s face like a slapped arse!
at this point I think they really have to be friends then 😂 😂 who would want to waste their time, especially on their bday with such a sh*tty party

Reactions: 8

I just wanted to add a few insights being from Brighton and er...knowing people? Sorry if this is old news.

They have been leasing their current office space from a co-working space called Platform 9. The fact that they made a big deal out of the decorations and stuff...it's just an extension of the current office space that was there, they didn't choose anything. The team made friends with some of the normal, actually having a real job staff from the space, but there has been some kind of falling out, not sure if it's personal or professional. I'm sure the end of the lease of the co-working space had something to do with it.
And the office space actually has it's own receptionist and such, so Holly was really REALLY play acting at working lol.
I'm pretty annoyed about the place they decided to buy as it's got some really special and unique tennants in it, so hopefully they don't cause that much ruckus and just move in quietly, and leave everyone else alone.
Falling out ... gone to the DM about Holly going on furlough?

Reactions: 12
Falling out ... gone to the DM about Holly going on furlough?
That's what I think. They gave the impression of being a self sufficient office but there was more than enough people up in their business, Holly even lived with some Platform 9 people for a year or two.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

I doubt they’ll move in quietly. For some reason he decided to document it and soon enough the child fans will be there stalking them and annoying the poor tenants. I’d get it if the building was somewhere remote but this is bang on centre. He does this on purpose for clout.

Not surprised Alfie spent time with the girls; I legit feel he’s a big flirt and who knows maybe player 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for the tea!😄😂☕

Everyone seen this 🤭🤭🤭
Yeah she’s very “happy” for them. Just has to say something nice because she’s her manager. But we all know what she really thinks about this. Sometimes I honestly wonder if Zoë has infertility issues because she really does want to be a mum 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m sure this has been said but I just need somewhere to quickly vent - what fucks me off the most is that all those pumpkins and gourds were gifted.

Zoe, you are a literal MILLIONAIRE, pay for the bleeping pumpkins. It is one thing being gifted tit from massive brands, it’s another accepting 10 tonnes of free vegetables from a local farmer. Absolute head.

Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen Fashion Mumblr IG she has done her porch like Zoe's with hay bales and pumpkins:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.