Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread, title suggested by @Elle

round up for newbies....

Zoe had a Christmas day with Mark in August
She harping on about conkers and autumn blah blah
She went to a car boot and saw her books but had to seek out Tanya Burrs and Joey's and post it on IG just like the witch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you! But I think @Sockmonkey had the most popular title:

Zoella #22 - thirty but not thriving, career’s gone diving, what time will be the daily Dominos be arriving?

It's a good'un!

Reactions: 38
Sorry this isn’t about Zoella but if it weren’t for her we wouldn’t be subjected to the pointlessness of poppy. But she’s so guilty of this influencer trick it makes me bleeping mad. Nearly every day she’ll do some stories either showing her house or a selfie in the mirror, at this point there’s no declaration of any gifted affiliate links because it’s just a selfie. But then a few hours later she ALWAYS says she’s had soooo many messages asking where her clothes are from (bleeping bullshit) and then she puts up all the affiliate/gifted links to what she’s wearing. Such a sneaky way of advertising affiliate links gifted stuff. I think all this is nothing more than a con and it pisses me off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Sorry this isn’t about Zoella but if it weren’t for her we wouldn’t be subjected to the pointlessness of poppy. But she’s so guilty of this influencer trick it makes me bleeping mad. Nearly every day she’ll do some stories either showing her house or a selfie in the mirror, at this point there’s no declaration of any gifted affiliate links because it’s just a selfie. But then a few hours later she ALWAYS says she’s had soooo many messages asking where her clothes are from (bleeping bullshit) and then she puts up all the affiliate/gifted links to what she’s wearing. Such a sneaky way of advertising affiliate links gifted stuff. I think all this is nothing more than a con and it pisses me off.
YES! And I hate the whole "soooo many of you guys have been asking! So I've added a swipe up for you guys!" 🐴 :poop:

Also your avatar has me literally laughing out loud 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are we due for a new vlog this week? I mean the books out soon so she's got to keep promoting it. Get those pre signed copies guys :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we due for a new vlog this week? I mean the books out soon so she's got to keep promoting it. Get those pre signed copies guys :giggle:
As a principle I’m against book burning...but for this I’m willing to make an exception!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YES! And I hate the whole "soooo many of you guys have been asking! So I've added a swipe up for you guys!" 🐴 :poop:
Yes I hate that influencers say this, AS IF so many people are messaging asking them about their outfit or whatever, as you say it’s just a cheeky way to shoe horn in an advert / AF link without it appearing quite so blatant!

Reactions: 18
Officially the 1st day of Autumn, we had better get our porches decorated 🤣.
Has she made a special outting to mark such a glorious day of the year, or is she now trapped under all the conkers she has been plucking from the trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This tit is so annoying! The least they could do is post a screenshot of the DMs of the so called people asking. They could even DM themselves and cut out the username to at least try and make it believable, lol.

Reactions: 5
Has she made a special outting to mark such a glorious day of the year, or is she now trapped under all the conkers she has been plucking from the trees.
You mean you haven't switched your decor for autumn cushions, made some pumpkin spiced cupcakes, got out all your orange jumpers hung up your autumn wreath and put pumpkins outside your front door yet? your bloody slipping love. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The 1st day of autumn is when I consider pulling my jumpers out of storage to wash them now the weather will change... what an aesthetic life I lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’m super curious cos I’m a voice coach... do yous think she can sing? As a professional it pisses me off when people say she can 😅 she’s so SHOUTY ugh

Reactions: 16

I’m super curious cos I’m a voice coach... do yous think she can sing? As a professional it pisses me off when people say she can 😅 she’s so SHOUTY ugh

I don't think she's a bad singer to be honest, she's obviously no Stevie Nicks but I wouldn't say she's terrible, she's better when she's not trying for the camera anyway. I've heard worse professional/famous singers 😂 she's not exactly going to make a career or release an album lol

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time posting but I saw this and couldn’t resist sharing... 😂 happy first day of autumn! Don’t forget to load your porch with endless (gifted) pumpkins!
25327FAD-393A-4D8D-B1AF-36ACBA70D589.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.