Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I didn't know that she copied sth exactly from Pinterest. I was just so surprised that she even made the effort to paint sth instead of buying it as it is
She only painted this as part of an ad, she’s advertising the paint. All these Youtubers started as creators but they ALL do Marketing now. It’s very telling that in their A to Z business docs both Alfie and Zoe’s jobs are stated as “Influencer in Marketing” (if that is even proper English but anyway 😂). It’s the reason I stopped watching most of them. Even in the film making industry/TV they’ve always used sponsors, but it’s not the sole reason of making content -it’s the money that supports the idea, not the other way round. I find Zoe’s content is just ads nowadays. Even Alfie still has SOME original content like his podcast and clothing line, it’s not all about advertising.

I think we all know the answer to this...
I fcnkn hope not, it would be such an awful thing to do.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Everyone who keeps saying “no one will see it!” “Only the postman and delivery guys will see it” are making me laugh 😂 It’s clearly for Instagram and the people on there to see it. We’ve all seen it, haven’t we?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She only painted this as part of an ad, she’s advertising the paint. All these Youtubers started as creators but they ALL do Marketing now. It’s very telling that in their A to Z business docs both Alfie and Zoe’s jobs are stated as “Influencer in Marketing” (if that is even proper English but anyway 😂). It’s the reason I stopped watching most of them. Even in the film making industry/TV they’ve always used sponsors, but it’s not the sole reason of making content -it’s the money that supports the idea, not the other way round. I find Zoe’s content is just ads nowadays. Even Alfie still has SOME original content like his podcast and clothing line, it’s not all about advertising.

I fcnkn hope not, it would be such an awful thing to do.
Haha, damn, she fooled me 😅 Still the same old Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she posts constantly about marks birthday but gave the elf one post for their 8 year anniversary ooof

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eh...gotta say I don't understand all the hatred towards her Autumn decor. I love decorating for the seasons, especially Autumn. I get that it's more of a US thing, but so what? It looks pretty and it's fun to do. I think she could make all her creative/decor ideas the forefront of her business tbh.

Not a fan of just watching her hang out with people doing nothing of any interest, nor her insistence that she works hard, cos she really doesn't. And I thoroughly despise the cruel treatment of her dog - ie not housetraining her. And I don't think she or most youtubers are healthy role models for kids/teens, cos why aspire to basically lop about? Do something good in the world ffs.

However...I do like the Autumn decor and wish the uk would adopt it more. Especially during these troubled and uncertain times, it's fun and cheerful to celebrate EVERYTHING atm and to be thankful for the seasons during a time where small gratitudes are all we have.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.