Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg #23 THAT massive bra belongs in the trash along with her boyfriend who uses her for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Zoe Sugg #23 Rinsing government schemes, marriage and kids only in her dreams

Reactions: 47
Zoe Sugg: Frauding Furlough, Faking F Cups and Function of Beauty Flogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
zoe sugg #23: where there is gifted stuff i shall appear, out the autumnal porch door goes my career

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder is she will watch Dianne on Strictly tonight............... :unsure:
She watch for a few seconds, just to get an insta story & tag some of the pros, who will repost the story & it will give Zoe some access to the Strictly audience. Zoe never does anything unless she can make money from it, promote herself & flog her tit.

Reactions: 21
She put this in the caption of her latest Insta post. I’m convinced she’s reading here and that’s her response to all the comments for how wasteful getting so many pumpkins is 😂 Hi Zoë thx for joining us 👋🏼😂
Shes definitely lying. All the pumpkins just rot away on her porch. Reminds me of this Tweet which sends me every time
Screenshot_20201017-174500_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She put this in the caption of her latest Insta post. I’m convinced she’s reading here and that’s her response to all the comments for how wasteful getting so many pumpkins is 😂 Hi Zoë thx for joining us 👋🏼😂
It’s such a lie too.

firstly, how good is a pumpkin after it’s been sitting on a porch for a month?

secondly, come on, baking Zoe? Maybe she might use one?

thirdly, giving to friends and family to decorate for Halloween? Well how does that work, aren’t they all “in use” on her porch until November?

you just know that about 50 of those pumpkins are going straight in the bin...

Reactions: 27
Absolute rubbish, re: her comments about the pumpkins not going to waste.

Does she forget that she lives her life on the internet, therefore, we can all see those pumpkins and gourds still rotting away there in mid-November?

And make soups with them?! She doesn’t ever cook, does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolute rubbish, re: her comments about the pumpkins not going to waste.

Does she forget that she lives her life on the internet, therefore, we can all see those pumpkins and gourds still rotting away there in mid-November?

And make soups with them?! She doesn’t ever cook, does she?!
Exactly, I’m sure the kitchen is only there for decoration. Or when she’s stuck for content so plays baker for a few hours

Reactions: 13
I still can't get over she only cooked "jacket ps " for her best friend's birthday. Where was the Flavourtown cake? The massive cheese platters? Even the birthday decorations. I couldn't think of a shitter party and if I was Mark I'd be seriously offended by that shitshow she organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.