Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hail Wagatha Cristie
Zoe could NEVER
Although the buying a new loft to convert into offices is so random maybe thats a planted story she's put out to start narrowing down who it is??
Wagatha Christie still makes me howl šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Canā€™t imagine wanting to look my brotherā€™s girlfriend. Even as a joke šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What are these offices for though? For A to Z or to rent out to others?

They cant be for her because she theres literally nothing for her fake staff to do? Bigger parties that would fit more dum dum donuts and an extra slushy machine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dianne is stunning and if I was her I'd be massively offended. Maybe from a mile away. I bet Alfie's already searching for a wig or hair dye as we speak.

Its strange how Zoe's suddenly the supportive sister in law now one of the biggest tv shows in the UK has started having ignored her for pretty much 2020 except when Zoe's had something new to flog. It's almost like she suddenly needs some good PR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What are these offices for though? For A to Z or to rent out to others?

They cant be for her because she theres literally nothing for her fake staff to do? Bigger parties that would fit more dum dum donuts and an extra slushy machine?
I think from the sounds of it there is already 3 companies in the bottom that just lease out the space and they want to stay so Zoe will make money off the lease they are paying as well as any other companies they can lease to- depending on the size of the place. The offices I reckon they will either use (and not pay rent on the other place as I don't think they own it) or rent it out to other companies- could be like a hot desk situation. I don't like them but it is a good investment to make in property and means she will have to work less than she currently even does.

Reactions: 8
She has to address the media stories soon, right? Or will she just continue to cover them up with more riveting filter content? Can't wait for the coming 70 days of Christmas-Autumn-ella, 50 pumpkins, Two friends, One furlough, And a tory in a pear tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She has to address the media stories soon, right? Or will she just continue to cover them up with more riveting filter content? Can't wait for the coming 70 days of Christmas-Autumn-ella, 50 pumpkins, Two friends, One furlough, And a tory in a pear tree.
I dont actually remember her doing so on previous scandals really other than the advent calendar one and that video was a really great example of how not to do damage control. Dont remember if she spoke about the ghostwriting?

Reactions: 14
The leak has to be from a member of her team who Holly talks to. The story of Holly's furlough coming out first rather than the offices implies it's a team member who was pissed off.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever tried to make that face out of curiosity? I have and almost pulled a muscle in my cheek.
I always smile like that, guess all faces built differently? it makes me feel a bit self-conscious every time a reed a comment about her smile here šŸ˜…

70 days of Christmas-Autumn-ella, 50 pumpkins, Two friends, One furlough, And a tory in a pear tree.
should this be the next thread name? or save it for December šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s interesting to wonder who it could be. It could be more random like Holly mentioned to one of her mates that sheā€™s been furloughed from work and that mate didnā€™t get furloughed so got pissed off and decided to contact the media.

Reactions: 19
The daily mail ate definitely gunning for her. If she doesn't put out one of her it wasn't my fault vlogs I reckon they'll keep digging for dirt. If worked there id definitely dig into the Etsy and Lush who are two high profile brands. Plus check out posts and vlogs to check where she blatantly broke the social distancing rules.

Bring it on

Reactions: 14
Unless they keep coming, I doubt it. When she and Alf were on Daily Mail last vlogmas (?) for making light of domestic violence, she only did a ā€œsorry if you were offendedā€ IG story:rolleyes:

That last sentence is genius, I agree with the poster that says this needs to be a thread title!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s interesting to wonder who it could be. It could be more random like Holly mentioned to one of her mates that sheā€™s been furloughed from work and that mate didnā€™t get furloughed so got pissed off and decided to contact the media.
I agree that it was probably more random, someone at A to Z told someone else in passing and then, somehow, it ended up with the DM.

She shouldn't have been put on furlough though. From my recollection she was organising weekly quizzes during lockdown, which is part of her "normal" job anyway, plus she was probably responsible for things like redirecting post from the office etc. The fact that she hasn't been rinsed for this shows how irrelevant she's become.

Reactions: 15
What's this all about?
Seems like an odd time to purchase office space? I mean Covid will be here for a while, meaning a lot of ppl will still be working from home? Also, why tf is Alfie not being dragged into this and her name is everywhere? Iā€™m sure it was his idea anyway, heā€™s the one with the dad in estates management and the one who keeps buying properties to rent. Zoe would never make decisions like that, sheā€™s more on the artistic/marketing side of things.

Plus, they bought a mansion and Alfieā€™s ā€œofficeā€ in Hassocks, yet still want to live work in Brighton, so they bought residential property to make it commercial? Whatā€™s the fcnk point! Just buy a house in Brighton & make half of it offices! If ppl come to ur door, get security, itā€™s the price to pay for being famous! Imho Alfie just wants a separate space, if he could he would live in a seperate house. He always makes sure he has his own ā€œstudioā€ away from home; bc he still wants a taste of bachelor life. Same reason he doesnā€™t want to get married.

And I wouldnā€™t put it past them to be the ones leaking the ā€œexclusivesā€ to the press for a hefty price Ć” la Kardashians šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Seems like an odd time to purchase office space? I mean Covid will be here for a while, meaning a lot of ppl will still be working from home? Also, why tf is Alfie not being dragged into this and her name is everywhere? Iā€™m sure it was his idea anyway, heā€™s the one with the dad in estates management and the one who keeps buying properties to rent. Zoe would never make decisions like that, sheā€™s more on the artistic/marketing side of things.

Plus, they bought a mansion and Alfieā€™s ā€œofficeā€ in Hassocks, yet still want to live work in Brighton, so they bought residential property to make it commercial? Whatā€™s the fcnk point! Just buy a house in Brighton & make half of it offices! If ppl come to ur door, get security, itā€™s the price to pay for being famous! Imho Alfie just wants a separate space, if he could he would live in a seperate house. He always makes sure he has his own ā€œstudioā€ away from home; bc he still wants a taste of bachelor life. Same reason he doesnā€™t want to get married.

And I wouldnā€™t put it past them to be the ones leaking the ā€œexclusivesā€ to the press for a hefty price Ć” la Kardashians šŸ˜‚
Unless itā€™s for tax purposes? Thatā€™s all I can think of?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.