Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to address the media stories soon, right? Or will she just continue to cover them up with more riveting filter content?
I find it so crazy that she never addresses these mistakes / scandals and thousands ( millions?) of her followers are none the wiser.

Also I used to like Kate Spade but a bit disappointed they resorted to Zoe 😑 I saw her wearing this bag in a photo someone posted here & I thought Wow she finally spent her money on a nice bag. But nope, ofc it’s an ad 😑
That bag is really nice! The trousers though..

Reactions: 4
I find it so crazy that she never addresses these mistakes / scandals and thousands ( millions?) of her followers are none the wiser.
In a way it’s a smart move -her team will know most of her tweeny fan base never read a publication like the DM so by ignoring it, it will go away faster. Drawing attention to it by responding would just bring her under more heat.

So PR wise it’s a good move I guess, but it’s tit morally. Just proves that she doesn’t give a duck, as if this were some kind of accidental oversight that she wasn’t complicit in then she would be mortified and announce she was paying it all back.

Reactions: 19
Oh Mark is so lucky..... jacket potatoes round the not mansion for his birthday! Looks like Joe and Poppy are there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Mark is so lucky..... jacket potatoes round the not mansion for his birthday! Looks like Joe and Poppy are there as well.
that’s responsible isn’t it, given London is being moved into Tier 2 restrictions tonight where you can’t mix indoors with other households.

hope they get home before the rules come into force at midnight or they might turn into a pumpkin (oh wait, Zoe’s dream come true)...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
that’s responsible isn’t it, given London is being moved into Tier 2 restrictions tonight where you can’t mix indoors with other households.

hope they get home before the rules come into force at midnight or they might turn into a pumpkin (oh wait, Zoe’s dream come true)...
Also to be honest I'm completely confused now by the rules so Zoe might be ok but I thought we were reduced to only 2 households to mix but I can count 4. Also what a lazy witch putting no effort into cooking for him. The least she could have done is ordered a pizza

Also could you imagine celebrating your birthday but being made to go to someone else's house instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought the rule of 6 meant no more than 6 people but they could be across households?! Who knows! Maybe tier 2 is back to two only. Either way, they clearly are pretending this all doesn’t count !!
And yes, having to trudge to someone else’s house for your birthday, how kind of Zoe 🙄

Reactions: 12
I thought the rule of 6 meant no more than 6 people but they could be across households?! Who knows! Maybe tier 2 is back to two only. Either way, they clearly are pretending this all doesn’t count !!
And yes, having to trudge to someone else’s house for your birthday, how kind of Zoe 🙄
To be honest I have no clue these days so you could be right. But I can't imagine the rules apply to Queen Zoe

Reactions: 8
Are they all dressed up because Mark asked them to (Alfie is wearing a full on tuxedo) but Poppy is wearing a hoodie and a messy top knot? I hope she's thrown that on top of a dress because she's cold and not because she just couldn't be bothered. I've always gotten the worse rude and entitled vibes from her for some reason.

Reactions: 41
Teir 2 means no being indoors with anyone who lives in another household unless they are a support bubble. It means no being indoors with my fiancé even though I can be indoors with many households at school.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell Aldies story with them all sat round that table...I’ve never seen such a miserable looking bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are they all dressed up because Mark asked them to (Alfie is wearing a full on tuxedo) but Poppy is wearing a hoodie and a messy top knot? I hope she's thrown that on top of a dress because she's cold and not because she just couldn't be bothered. I've always gotten the worse rude and entitled vibes from her for some reason.
There is dressing smart and there is Alfie. It's just too much, and he looks a tool. A smart shirt was enough. Not a tuxedo.

And I thought it looked like Poppy was just wearing a jumper or something casual. I honestly dislike Poppy more than I dislike Alfie. She is just either whiny, boring or out right miserable and totally failing to join in the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20201016_215558_com.instagram.android.jpg

Those faces though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is dressing smart and there is Alfie. It's just too much, and he looks a tool. A smart shirt was enough. Not a tuxedo.

And I thought it looked like Poppy was just wearing a jumper or something casual. I honestly dislike Poppy more than I dislike Alfie. She is just either whiny, boring or out right miserable and totally failing to join in the fun.
I think poppy was wearing a hoodie and some trousers. Must have missed the formal wear memo 😂

edit to add picture.
7737A21F-9343-407F-A7F1-6F9FDA7436E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Teir 2 means no being indoors with anyone who lives in another household unless they are a support bubble. It means no being indoors with my fiancé even though I can be indoors with many households at school.
This is so tit, I’m sorry to hear this
😢. That makes sense now you say it, so from tomorrow the likes of Joe and Mark who live in London shouldn’t be mixing with other households indoors then.

How miserable do they all look at this event ?! Hilarious that they all look like they’d rather be elsewhere!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.