Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After they meet their families I tend to lose interest. I never watch the final dates (other than to see what the girl's outfits are like), or the actual final. I just sporadically tune in, to see who've voted off and eventually crowned as winners.
I'm the same! I hate the final dates and the final. Pure cringe shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love Kai and Sanam .. they seem the most genuine.
I guess Tom and Samie look great together, but I find both exceptionally boring and Samie can be such a loudmouth 😆

Reactions: 9
I agree - they are all bored.

Lana I think has reached the end of her social battery, I think I see that in Tom too. Not that they are introverts but I think they are mentally worn out.

Shaq really disappointed me last night. Not long ago Tom was cradling him in his arms as he wept. I think some of the 'red flags' Tanya saw before Casa are there, and we forgot about them for a while but last night and the preview for tonight show that they are still a thing.
100% agree with you on all of this!

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m on maternity leave from primary school but watching this goading and bizarre behaviour from grown men has transported me right back. They’re clearly all bored af

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now
Tbh I can see how you might think it was just a joke and then realise your partner was genuinely upset and they won't drop it and get pissed off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Lana and Ron will win though I think it a crying shame if they do. If we’d have had a Villa full of robots like those two the show would have been even worse. They are boring dullards.

Tom and Samie fancy each other but there’s nothing more than that there. He had more of a relationship with Claudia and I’ll not be surprised if they get together down the line.

I mean it was obviously getting awkward in the villa with them carrying on the joke far too long. But to be honest I’m struggling to care enough to be annoyed about it. Liv and Claudia are gone 🕺🏼 Tanya and Jessie next would be great!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the cabin fever setting in as well. These are people, living together 24/7 that wouldn’t ever choose to be friends with each other in the real world (I mean my actual friends do my head in sometimes on a weeks holiday so imagine how these lot must feel) Add in the fact there is £50k up for grabs & they’re the first year where it doesn’t feel like genuine friendships have been formed - throw a public vote in suggesting you’re not liked (for whatever reason) & of course you’re going to rattle some people. No one wants to be disliked by the public…they’ll have seen previous contestants get ripped online & I genuinely don’t think when they consider going into this show that it could “ever be them” regardless to how they behave.
I think it’s interesting that Shaq seems to be directing his “goading” to the couples that were not voted bottom. Wonder if he’ll start on will next… looking forward to tonight’s game 👀
You’ve reminded me of what a contrary person Shaq is, anyone remember near the beginning when Tanya dropped the fatal “you remind me of an ex” .. bomb. Shaq was adamant and very forthright that he could never ever be with someone who could even hint at such a thing, I thought his comments there were well overboard but I did admire his integrity. Since then amongst other things we’ve had Tanya bringing back another guy to the villa and her behaviour on Movie Night, but he seems to be able to move along from that, not for one moment do I think he shouldn’t do that but this is in complete contradiction to what he said near the beginning of the process. He comes with red flags and she with acute stubbornness, it’s going to be difficult for them outside the villa, maybe better, I hope so but also hope fhey’ll learn from their villa experience.

Otherwise had no clue Faye and Teddy had broken up.
I’m free .. always am for such a soulful looking man, hope she’s not sullied him for anyone else 😉

Reactions: 6
You’ve reminded me of what a contrary person Shaq is, anyone remember near the beginning when Tanya dropped the fatal “you remind me of an ex” .. bomb. Shaq was adamant and very forthright that he could never ever be with someone who could even hint at such a thing, I thought his comments there were well overboard but I did admire his integrity. Since then amongst other things we’ve had Tanya bringing back another guy to the villa and her behaviour on Movie Night, but he seems to be able to move along from that, not for one moment do I think he shouldn’t do that but this is in complete contradiction to what he said near the beginning of the process. He comes with red flags and she with acute stubbornness, it’s going to be difficult for them outside the villa, maybe better, I hope so but also hope fhey’ll learn from their villa experience.

Otherwise had no clue Faye and Teddy had broken up.
I’m free .. always am for such a soulful looking man, hope she’s not sullied him for anyone else 😉
I did like Shaq initially & felt for him with the whole casa/movie night stuff but now I just think the pair of them are both red flags but in different ways 🤣

Reactions: 14
I've just watched and caught up on the last two nights ....

Absolutely delighted Olivia and Maxwell got booted off. Plus it was a public vote so that had to hurt. They'll have broken up by Monday.

Can't believe how childish the boys were last night. How Tom kept his cool I'll never know. Shaq has a really unpleasant side to him.

Reactions: 18
What kind of mates are they provoking Tom like that. They already teased him once or twice that shouldve been enough. They really dont like each other do they or they lack basic respect for each other. If someone says enough and looks upset its enough. Cannot stand Will and Shaq now

• Heart
I still couldn’t get over him winning celeb big brother that year. The toxicity of it all. People like him should never be given a platform.
No they shouldn’t, the downright arrogance of him outside the Court after the verdict.
Can’t remember what forum I was on when Bear was in the house (possibly Digital Spy) but he had so much support on there, and not just from a couple of people, pretty much 50% of all the posts.
Have a feeling he won’t be allowed to display such arrogance in prison: inmates, whatever their crimes may be, are far from tolerant of violence against women.
---
She was on series 3
Thanks .. so not our loyal and devoted islander 😉

Reactions: 4
I liked Bear when he was Shipwrecked but this was over a decade ago.
It just hit me that Bear was on the same series as Tristan Tate

Reactions: 5
First look is out… honestly the way shaq and Tanya speak about other couples, you’d think they’re gods gifts! Does Tanya remember her behaviour in there?

Reactions: 7
I don't get Will's reasoning for picking Shaq and Tanya as game players because of Casa Amor. Surely if Tanya wanted to play the game, she would have behaved at Casa Amor?
Also if Shaq and Tanya are game players because of Casa Amor, the same applies to Will and Jessie.

Reactions: 6
First look is out… honestly the way shaq and Tanya speak about other couples, you’d think they’re gods gifts! Does Tanya remember her behaviour in there?
Last night and the first look has shown their both game players. I don’t think he’s genuine anymore

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.