Winter Love Island 23 #18

Who do you think will win Love Island 2023?

• Will and Jessie

Votes: 59 11.9%
  • Tom and Samie

Votes: 202 40.7%
  • Tanya and Shaq

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Casey and Rosie

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Kai and Sanam

Votes: 173 34.9%
  • Lana and Ron

Votes: 58 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread! Tomorrow night looks like it might be a good one. I'm here for the arguments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shanya may as well pack now. Tanya missed the mark for why she was in the bottom showing her delusion. Shaq reminded us why we find him jarring sometimes. He should know better to stop winding Tom up, what with his own temper.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Shaq is such a nasty, bitter individual. Why was he goading and being patronising towards Tom? Even when he knew Tom looked uncomfortable, he kept carrying on and then starts mocking Tom when he tells him to cut it out. Isn’t he the same weirdo who cried over a kissing challenge? I also think he’s jealous of Ron which is why he’s coming for him again. He’s a whole weirdo and aggressive.

Reactions: 33
I think at some point they said tonight that Tom and Samie can bite really quickly... seems they are both quite highly-strung. Tom should have tried to laugh it off a bit more.... they goaded the hell out of him and seemed to really enjoy it.
Tom definitely misses Claudia

Reactions: 7
I think at some point they said tonight that Tom and Samie can bite really quickly... seems they are both quite highly-strung. Tom should have tried to laugh it off a bit more.... they goaded the hell out of him and seemed to really enjoy it.
With situations like tonight, it is best not to bite back because people are weird and enjoy winding others up.
---
Shanya may as well pack now. Tanya missed the mark for why she was in the bottom showing her delusion. Shaq reminded us why we find him jarring sometimes. He should know better to stop winding Tom up, what with his own temper.
That might be better than getting to the final and getting only 12% of the votes. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The clip of tomorrows show looked like it could be gd, we shall see though,

Reactions: 4
looool Liv "thanks for being a big part of my journey" Kai "uhhh"
---
That actually made me so uncomfortable with Tom they just circled him and were trying to agitate him into a reaction? Proper playground stuff. Hate that kind of behaviour. Glad Tanya called Shaq out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Under the circumstances I thought they were both pretty restrained tbh. It's not easy to "laugh something off" when a bunch of utter twats have made the same "joke" at your expense for the 20th time.

Reactions: 28
I just don't understand how you'd do that to your friend who just lost someone they were very close to in the villa when youse were all up til 6:30am evening before of course he'll be emotional.

Reactions: 9
I thought Tom was a bit over the top about it all. It reminded me of the time he got all emo ans angry about Zara saying she hoped his family were proud of him. I think he can be a bit sulky.

But I agree they were taking it too far as all of them would have gotten just as sulky had it been the reversed situation.

So Tanya fully believes the bottom two vote is down to her being with Shaq over Martin and not just her in general. This is why we needed a favourite islander vote. Tanya was in bottom last time we did an islander vote, she was at the top with Shaq and now after her behaviour with Martin they’re in the bottom but she still thinks the issue is Shaq - you have to admire that level of arrogance.

Shaq is slipping back into the humour he was in before casa and I can see her going off him again..
---
I just don't understand how you'd do that to your friend who just lost someone they were very close to in the villa when youse were all up til 6:30am evening before of course he'll be emotional.
I don’t think it’s that deep. They were slagging the team and singled him out because he was getting so annoyed. It’s not like someone died.

Reactions: 10
Shaq is fake asf I’m my opinion for holding those opinions of Ron and Lana. Also is embarrassing and hypocrite weren’t you crying and vomiting over dirty dishes and a kissing challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Under the circumstances I thought they were both pretty restrained tbh. It's not easy to "laugh something off" when a bunch of utter twats have made the same "joke" at your expense for the 20th time.
I just think he could have taken it on the chin

Reactions: 2
I’ve found it hard this series to like any of them 😂, and I really don’t know what it is about Samie I just can’t take to her a don’t know why I just dislike her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Shaq is fake asf I’m my opinion for holding those opinions of Ron and Lana. Also is embarrassing and hypocrite weren’t you crying and vomiting over dirty dishes and a kissing challenge.
We don't know why Shaq said it. I am going to wait until the episode airs before judging Shaq.
---
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.
She is boring. She gives nothing to the show at all. However, the Islanders love her so maybe she is getting a dodgy edit.
---
I just think he could have taken it on the chin
Not excusing Shaq but he would have backed off if Tom hadn't reacted much.

Reactions: 2
IMO Tom did well to keep calm, he repeatedly asked them to stop and they didn't and feelings/emotions will build quickly in there as they are all together 24/7.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.