Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.
I thought this earlier when they were doing the challenge and her team were in the beach hut she didn’t say anything and was just there smiling.

Reactions: 14
Is Will picking Shaq and Tanya for the game playing couple?
Maybe he does that because he felt like Shaq didn't have his back with the Jessie situation.

Reactions: 6
Shaq is getting slaughtered on Twitter. Deservedly.
Keeping telling someone 'it's just a joke' when that person is patently pissed off and has repeatedly asked them to stop is really unpleasant. Like 'it's only banter'.
I imagine on another day Tom might have found it funny and gone along with it, but last night he didn't and they should have respected that - not badgered him to suddenly be fine. Its like when small children do or say something really stupid, and when told to stop just keep on doing it because they get a bit embarassed about being in the wrong.

Reactions: 29
I’ve missed the last two nights; did Claudia and keanan go home AND Olivia??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
right just home from my night shift, glass of wine in hand watching LI, Day off tomorrow and WOW! Shaq has some neck telling Tom ''it's just a joke and man up'' he was crying over Tanya going all in on a kissing challenge weeks back and had a witch fit, didn't see anyone making fun of him or telling him to man up then, guarantee you if the shoe was on the other foot and Tom took the piss out of Shaq back then he'd have lost it, also Shaq atwent apeshit over bleeping dishes, so h eneeds to learn to take a joke-and it wasn't a joke, the way everyone on the red team came over to Tom and started trying to provoke him and jeered at him was bleeping vile and disgusting, it's not a joke when you're being ganged up on, vile behaviour and Casey and Rosie they way they talked about Tom and poking the bear and Rosie sneering her fake nose off was bleeping vile as well, Casey,Shaq,Will and Rosie are dirt, turned my stomach! lost so much respect for shaq used to like him but hes a big hypocrite and lost his balls when he went back to tanya but actually they're well suited as they're both cunts, likewise for Rosie and Casey equally as cunty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now

Reactions: 17
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.
People used to like her out of sympathy pretty much as Ron's head kept swerving in the beginning. Afterwards her existence in the villa was pretty much playing a loyal sidekick of Liv. Now Ron becomes a good boyfriend and Liv is gone, Lana can just fade into the background. Her entire existence on the tv relies on others.
---
What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now
Not the first time Samie showing how two-faced she can be. That happened the time when the boys were bitching around about Jessie

Reactions: 17
Tom isn’t the brightest button in there, but I think he handled himself well last night, if it was me and I was being goaded all night long after the upset of the night before I would have exploded

Hopefully he sees those boys for what they are, not his friends, Shaq, Will and Casey are all playground bullies. Can’t believe they have made me think more kindly about Ron, that’s some achievement!

My favourite bit last night tho was Tanya thinking she was in the bottom because people thought she matched better with Martin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can we get Shaq and Tanya out asap please man they are both so irritating! Shaq is so mad he was in the bottom he tries to deflect it by saying Tom is a sore loser. These remaining Islanders are the worst I really don’t care who wins at this point

Reactions: 25
I generally am pro-Shaq (more than other people!) but he definitely misses the mark sometimes. He's the person who carries on a joke once it's died and makes it a bit awkward - can't necessarily read the room that well.

Reactions: 24
People have dragging Tanya because of her thoughts on her and Shaq being in the bottom 4. The vote was based on which couple was the most compatible. We have seen Tanya with two guys recently, so obviously she is going to assume that we think that she was more compatible with Martin. Her opinion isn't crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah but come on, no one actually bases their vote decision on compatibility. We're not taking a GCSE. People vote on who they want to stay/go.

Reactions: 30
Yeah but come on, no one actually bases their vote decision on compatibility. We're not taking a GCSE. People vote on who they want to stay/go.
But Shaq and Tanya didn't see it like that. I think that the Islanders take things more literally while in the villa.

Reactions: 3
Nah those scenes last night were vile. Everyone forming a semi circle around Tom and taking it in turns to take shots - schoolyard behaviour! If I was Tom I would've launched that trophy into the pool.

The hypocrisy of Casey's behaviour after he called Tom out for 'not having his back' in the Snog Marry Avoid challenge. He reminds me of the small weak kid at school who sided with the bullies so he doesn't get picked on himself.

And I seem to remember Tom literally cradling Shaq outside the villa as he cried over Tanya. These boys are trash. I never thought I would be on Tom's side but he seems the most emotionally intelligent out of the lads.

They might as well give Kai and Sanam the money at this point because everyone else is a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.