Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Ron’s faking his affection for Lana but he would’ve preferred to have gone for Samie. I think he felt the peer pressure to stay with Lana (plus the other boys were interested too) and was conscious of not wanting to be the bad guy. Given how all the others have acted since, he’s probably wondering whether he should’ve just gone for it. There just doesn’t seem much passion between him and Lana.

I think there is a very strong attraction between Tanya and Shaq but I feel like she knows that ultimately he’s not right for her. They’re too alike in some respects.

Reactions: 13
I’m no fan of the cringey tasks but there’s been a lack of them this year, coupled with less votes and external input (no Twitter game etc) and few dates. Even some dates were in a tree house 🥱I think they’re running out of stuff to do and talk about in the confines of the villa. Leaving the villa and doing something at least gives them something to banter about! Coupled with a boring cast - no wonder we’ve had more excitement from Tattle than the show itself!

Reactions: 10
For the least trustworthy islanders, Martin in an interview with Closer has picked Ron and Tanya because “she lies a lot”. 🤣 yes, yes she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
am I the only one who missed the food challenge, not case I enjoy it its gross AF but if anyone was more deserving of having food barfed in their mouth it was olivia

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So I just found out Jax Jones doesn’t just bring out the recorder for Love Island. He just sang with Calum Scott on The One Show, recorder and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Urgh, I was totally here for the drama but stupidly had wine with Oxycontin which has sent me off my tits. Might have to watch in the morning.

If I do stay up by some miracle, expect bad spelling, lots of swearing and random buggeriness.

Edited for spelling, cos I am already wasted after a glass and a half. Shovelling Malteasers in my gob to try to get a sugar rush.
---
Also, who the duck are these knobheads. Reveal yourselves you knobjockeys!

1677873209328.png

Edited to add another Knob. bleeping Knobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh, I was totally here for the drama but stupidly had wine with Oxycontin which has sent me off my tits. Might have to watch in the morning.

If I do stay up by some miracle, expect bad spelling, lots of swearing and random buggeriness.

Edited for spelling, cos I am already wasted after a glass and a half. Shovelling Malteasers in my gob to try to get a sugar rush.
---
Also, who the duck are these knobheads. Reveal yourselves you knobjockeys!

View attachment 2001760

Edited to add another Knob. bleeping Knobs.
Bad spelling, lots of swearing and random buggeriness - goes perfectly with your avatar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok it went too far last night but I really loved the sports day.
Tanya and shaq should still be finalists yes they’ve annoyed people and each other but they have given us plenty to tattle about.
Kai and Sanam are boring to me sorry.I like my reality couples to have chemistry and passion I don’t see it there.
I’ve gone off Jessie completely. She is so aware of cameras
I’m upset Keanan left he really grew on me 🥺🥺 I might have to follow his rugby team now 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok it went too far last night but I really loved the sports day.
Tanya and shaq should still be finalists yes they’ve annoyed people and each other but they have given us plenty to tattle about.
Kai and Sanam are boring to me sorry.I like my reality couples to have chemistry and passion I don’t see it there.
I’ve gone off Jessie completely. She is so aware of cameras
I’m upset Keanan left he really grew on me 🥺🥺 I might have to follow his rugby team now 😃
Liv gave us loads to talk about too, but she deserves to be in the bleeping bin with Tanya.
---
wine vs OxyContin has won. I’m out for the night: have fun tattlers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Shaq is such a nasty, bitter individual. Why was he goading and being patronising towards Tom? Even when he knew Tom looked uncomfortable, he kept carrying on and then starts mocking Tom when he tells him to cut it out. Isn’t he the same weirdo who cried over a kissing challenge? I also think he’s jealous of Ron which is why he’s coming for him again. He’s a whole weirdo and aggressive.
I agree. I think Shaq fancies Lana!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ what are those caterpillers on tanya's eyes, disgusting, way to much eyelashes like caterpillrs from a tree glued on to her eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.