Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have dragging Tanya because of her thoughts on her and Shaq being in the bottom 4. The vote was based on which couple was the most compatible. We have seen Tanya with two guys recently, so obviously she is going to assume that we think that she was more compatible with Martin. Her opinion isn't crazy.
She publicly humiliated Martin and Shaq and cannot see what she did or take responsibility.
It’s like she’s been spoiled her whole life and never told no

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She literally apologised to both of them.
If you are going to criticise people, at least based it on truth.
She barely apologised to Martin and she only did it because Olivia made her.
If you’re going to keep defending someone make sure they deserve it. Honestly your defending Tanya is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now
I don’t think that’s weird though, she found it funny until her boyfriend told her it was actually upsetting him and (as she should) then she stopped. And when he made it clear to others he was angry they just kept going, so she got annoyed that they wouldn’t stop. I think that’s pretty normal. If it was your best friend you’d back them too. Agree It was really immature how far the other team took it, it reminded me of primary school antics. They must be really bored in there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For me it is between Tom and Samie and Kai and Sanam for the win. Will & Jessie in 3rd place.

Reactions: 16
I get Tom could’ve chilled a bit, but it must be tit in there when you’re getting wound up and can’t escape it

Also - hypocritical when they’re saying he’s ridiculous getting upset about a sports day, when surely the way they were banging on about it you could just say they’re childish keep banging on about the win??

Reactions: 17
I generally am pro-Shaq (more than other people!) but he definitely misses the mark sometimes. He's the person who carries on a joke once it's died and makes it a bit awkward - can't necessarily read the room that well.
Yeah I agree with this. Given what a giant baby he’s proven himself to be at times he should have left Tom be. I don’t think there was much malice in it though - they were all winding him up.

Sammi is such a fence sitter. She will just agree with whoever is in front of her. The only time I’ve seen her not do that was when she was backing Jessie on the day beds.
---
I don’t think that’s weird though, she found it funny until her boyfriend told her it was actually upsetting him and (as she should) then she stopped. And when he made it clear to others he was angry they just kept going, so she got annoyed that they wouldn’t stop. I think that’s pretty normal. If it was your best friend you’d back them too. Agree It was really immature how far the other team took it, it reminded me of primary school antics. They must be really bored in there 🤔
Actually this makes a lot of sense so I take back my annoyance at Sami.

Reactions: 11
Nah those scenes last night were vile. Everyone forming a semi circle around Tom and taking it in turns to take shots - schoolyard behaviour! If I was Tom I would've launched that trophy into the pool.

The hypocrisy of Casey's behaviour after he called Tom out for 'not having his back' in the Snog Marry Avoid challenge. He reminds me of the small weak kid at school who sided with the bullies so he doesn't get picked on himself.

And I seem to remember Tom literally cradling Shaq outside the villa as he cried over Tanya. These boys are trash. I never thought I would be on Tom's side but he seems the most emotionally intelligent out of the lads.

They might as well give Kai and Sanam the money at this point because everyone else is a wanker.
Will, Casey and Shaq should be ashamed of themselves for the way they behaved towards Tom last night. What was a little joke after sports day devolved into an appalling pile-on that was nothing to do with the blue team losing. Casey saying about ‘poke the bear’ is as despicable as where that expression came from. I’m sure Tom will never be quite the same with them whatever he shows on the outside. I wish he’d launched the trophy and the three of them into the pool although he’d have been slated for overreacting. Considering on the edit that they must have shown him staying stop at least 10 times, goodness knows how long it went on. Team Tom all the way.

Reactions: 27
She barely apologised to Martin and she only did it because Olivia made her.
If you’re going to keep defending someone make sure they deserve it. Honestly your defending Tanya is crazy.
Did Olivia physically drag Tanya to say sorry to Martin? Maybe Olivia encouraged her to apologised to Martin but Tanya still actively went and said sorry herself.
Tanya has her faults but I am not going to act as if she is an evil monster. If I want to show support towards Tanya, then I can do. I have never acted like Tanya is an angel. We don't all have to dislike her because that is the common point of view. I will always state my view even if it goes against the norm. If that is crazy, so be it.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t actually watched it but caught up via tiktok. Heard Tanya was being delusional again. I also think Shaq’s behaviour is the realisation that he shouldn’t have taken Tanya back. As in, it’s not been portrayed as this “sweet love story” he was possibly hoping for. In contrast to Lana & Ron - however, their situations are completely different but I reckon in Shaq’s eyes he’s taken that vote as “the public were fine with them two so agreed but not him & Tanya” he’s just coming across as a dick now (& I was a Shaq fan) probably because he realises he’s got no chance of getting the money/to the final. Then when they get outside, Tanya is going to either cheat/dump him 🤣 think that vote hit home for him that he’s got to come out & face the music

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I agree with this. Given what a giant baby he’s proven himself to be at times he should have left Tom be. I don’t think there was much malice in it though - they were all winding him up.

Sammi is such a fence sitter. She will just agree with whoever is in front of her. The only time I’ve seen her not do that was when she was backing Jessie on the day beds.
---

Actually this makes a lot of sense so I take back my annoyance at Sami.
If it was Shaq that had been upset about losing then his reaction would have been 100 times worse than Tom

Reactions: 20
I haven’t actually watched it but caught up via tiktok. Heard Tanya was being delusional again. I also think Shaq’s behaviour is the realisation that he shouldn’t have taken Tanya back. As in, it’s not been portrayed as this “sweet love story” he was possibly hoping for. In contrast to Lana & Ron - however, their situations are completely different but I reckon in Shaq’s eyes he’s taken that vote as “the public were fine with them two so agreed but not him & Tanya” he’s just coming across as a dick now (& I was a Shaq fan) probably because he realises he’s got no chance of getting the money/to the final. Then when they get outside, Tanya is going to either cheat/dump him 🤣 think that vote hit home for him that he’s got to come out & face the music
This is all very true. Good outlook on it all. He is definitely bothered. Tbh I'd happily sit back and watch him go rogue until he gets voted off now, bring the drama for the last few days 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with what you said and I think it shows Shaq isn’t that genuine and just wanted to win. He thought they’d be portrayed as star-crossed lovers but he just looks like a mug and he knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Will, Casey and Shaq should be ashamed of themselves for the way they behaved towards Tom last night. What was a little joke after sports day devolved into an appalling pile-on that was nothing to do with the blue team losing. Casey saying about ‘poke the bear’ is as despicable as where that expression came from. I’m sure Tom will never be quite the same with them whatever he shows on the outside. I wish he’d launched the trophy and the three of them into the pool although he’d have been slated for overreacting. Considering on the edit that they must have shown him staying stop at least 10 times, goodness knows how long it went on. Team Tom all the way.
Exactly! The three of them sniggering 'it was only a stupid game' shows that they completely missed the point. It was never about losing the sports day - it was being the butt of a joke that stopped being funny hours earlier. I hate those people who don't know when enough is enough.

I'm sure it will all be swept away tonight and they'll be friends again but Shaq, Casey and Will have shown an ugly side to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Shaq was genuine at the start. Tanya was voted in the bottom for popular islander and t seemed to just reaffirm his commitment to her but I think too much has happened at this point - she’s behaved terribly, she’s hardly taken responsibility and I think it would be hard to not to question the relationship if the public aren’t buying into it.

Reactions: 17
Did Olivia physically drag Tanya to say sorry to Martin? Maybe Olivia encouraged her to apologised to Martin but Tanya still actively went and said sorry herself.
Tanya has her faults but I am not going to act as if she is an evil monster. If I want to show support towards Tanya, then I can do. I have never acted like Tanya is an angel. We don't all have to dislike her because that is the common point of view. I will always state my view even if it goes against the norm. If that is crazy, so be it.
Olivia didn’t physically drag her over to apologise to Martin but she was verbally forceful to the effect that Tanya had no choice but to apologise, Tanya really didn’t want to do this. And you really don’t have to validate your point by keep repeating it is your opinion, of course it is, just as what I have typed up here is my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Olivia didn’t physically drag her over to apologise to Martin but she was verbally forceful to the effect that Tanya had no choice but to apologise, Tanya really didn’t want to do this. And you really don’t have to validate your point by keep repeating it is your opinion, of course it is, just as what I have typed up here is my opinion.
People have been repeating their points of view for days. Even though Shaq and Tanya have made up, people keep on going about the situation. I wasn't even the one who brought up Martin.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.