Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia didn’t physically drag her over to apologise to Martin but she was verbally forceful to the effect that Tanya had no choice but to apologise, Tanya really didn’t want to do this. And you really don’t have to validate your point by keep repeating it is your opinion, of course it is, just as what I have typed up here is my opinion.
I think why shows Tanya up as well is that she had to be told to apologise. She was so rude to him all week, embarrassed him in front of everyone and only apologised because she was told to. She literally didn’t think she’d done anything wrong and judging by her reaction to the vote she still doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I only brought up Martin because Tanya did last night in her delusion of the public thinking they were more compatible

Reactions: 14
People have been repeating their points of view for days. Even though Shaq and Tanya have made up, people keep on going about the situation. I wasn't even the one who brought up Martin.
And of course people will keep repeating their points of view it’s a discussion forum, I was trying to say that you keep defending what you say by repeating over and over you are entitled to disagree, don’t think anyone has said you can’t do that. Here’s a question for you what did you think about Shaq goading Tom to the extent he did last night when just a few days ago Tom offered comfort and solace to Shaq when Shaq was at a real low ebb.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And of course people will keep repeating their points of view it’s a discussion forum, I was trying to say that you keep defending what you say by repeating over and over you are entitled to disagree, don’t think anyone has said you can’t do that. Here’s a question for you what did you think about Shaq goading Tom to the extent he did last night when just a few days ago Tom offered comfort and solace to Shaq when Shaq was at a real low ebb.
A1928B98-663B-42D2-814A-DB82FA12A1FE.gif

---
If I was Tom I would have been close to telling everyone Shaq cried outside when he called him a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When does it finish? Is it next Sunday, 12th?
Will they do some double dumplings or just let one couple go at a time now until the final 3 are left?

Reactions: 2
Latest betting odds:

Jessie and Will- 5/4
Samie and Tom- 7/4
Lana and Ron- 3/1
Kai and Sanam- 5/1

Tanya and Shaq- 70/1
Casey and Rosie- 125/1

The difference between 4th and 5th is insane. Samie and Tom overtake Lana and Ron and quickly approaching Jessie and Will. I reckon they will be faves by tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Lana and Ron will win, but personally I’ll be voting for Kai and Sanam.

Reactions: 13
Did Olivia physically drag Tanya to say sorry to Martin? Maybe Olivia encouraged her to apologised to Martin but Tanya still actively went and said sorry herself.
Tanya has her faults but I am not going to act as if she is an evil monster. If I want to show support towards Tanya, then I can do. I have never acted like Tanya is an angel. We don't all have to dislike her because that is the common point of view. I will always state my view even if it goes against the norm. If that is crazy, so be it.
Lol Liv literally told Tanya to say sorry. I don’t think she had any intention to do so except people were telling her to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sammi is such a fence sitter. She will just agree with whoever is in front of her. The only time I’ve seen her not do that was when she was backing Jessie on the day beds.
I agree, and this is why I wouldn’t vote for her. I don’t think she has done enough to deserve winning the whole show. Obviously, she’s beautiful and seems nice enough but I’m not convinced that her relationship with Tom has the depth of some of the other couples. And I’m not sure if I see them still being together in a year.

Reactions: 13
I am sure that I have already said that Shaq was wrong in that situation in this thread or the previous one. Shaq should have left Tom alone. He knows when he is in the wrong in situations so I expect to see that tonight. Bringing up Tom supporting Shaq has no real relevance to me because Shaq has also supported Tom. They live together so they are bound to clash now and again.
---
Lol Liv literally told Tanya to say sorry. And Tanya said she’d consider it 🙄🙄🙄
I have already said my point of view on this so can we please move on?

Reactions: 1
As for the goading about ‘sports day’ - how bored must they be to decide to make an argument about nothing??

Reactions: 11
I agree, and this is why I wouldn’t vote for her. I don’t think she has done enough to deserve winning the whole show. Obviously, she’s beautiful and seems nice enough but I’m not convinced that her relationship with Tom has the depth of some of the other couples. And I’m not sure if I see them still being together in a year.
I agree with you on the depth. I think they really fancy each other but I don’t know if they’d last outside. Having said that I’d rather they win then Lana and Ron who have done nothing but smugly sit there since casa. Lana checked out weeks ago. She gives the show nothing. Ron at least tries to get involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with you on the depth. I think they really fancy each other but I don’t know if they’d last outside. Having said that I’d rather they win then Lana and Ron who have done nothing but smugly sit there since casa. Lana checked out weeks ago. She gives the show nothing. Ron at least tries to get involved.
Oh absolutely. Lana has checked out - you are right!

Reactions: 15
Latest betting odds:

Jessie and Will- 5/4
Samie and Tom- 7/4
Lana and Ron- 3/1
Kai and Sanam- 5/1

Tanya and Shaq- 70/1
Casey and Rosie- 125/1

The difference between 4th and 5th is insane. Samie and Tom overtake Lana and Ron and quickly approaching Jessie and Will. I reckon they will be faves by tonight.
I think Will and Jessie's popularity will take a hit after Will's behaviour last night.

Reactions: 17
I think Lana and Ron will win, but personally I’ll be voting for Kai and Sanam.
The only thing that’s put me off Kai a little bit was him trying to force an “I love you” out of Sanam when she clearly isn’t ready to say it. Joking or not, for me that’s a thing that you should never force someone else to say. They’ll say it when they feel it

Reactions: 15
The only thing that’s put me off Kai a little bit was him trying to force an “I love you” out of Sanam when she clearly isn’t ready to say it. Joking or not, for me that’s a thing that you should never force someone else to say. They’ll say it when they feel it
I didn't like that either. If Kai loves Sanam, he should just say it.

Reactions: 6
They must be so bored in there to be slagging someone who is clearly already annoyed at a sports day competition. Tom and Sammi for the win, or Kai and Sannan

Reactions: 8
I think it’s the cabin fever setting in as well. These are people, living together 24/7 that wouldn’t ever choose to be friends with each other in the real world (I mean my actual friends do my head in sometimes on a weeks holiday so imagine how these lot must feel) Add in the fact there is £50k up for grabs & they’re the first year where it doesn’t feel like genuine friendships have been formed - throw a public vote in suggesting you’re not liked (for whatever reason) & of course you’re going to rattle some people. No one wants to be disliked by the public…they’ll have seen previous contestants get ripped online & I genuinely don’t think when they consider going into this show that it could “ever be them” regardless to how they behave.
I think it’s interesting that Shaq seems to be directing his “goading” to the couples that were not voted bottom. Wonder if he’ll start on will next… looking forward to tonight’s game 👀

Reactions: 12
I agree - they are all bored.

Lana I think has reached the end of her social battery, I think I see that in Tom too. Not that they are introverts but I think they are mentally worn out.

Shaq really disappointed me last night. Not long ago Tom was cradling him in his arms as he wept. I think some of the 'red flags' Tanya saw before Casa are there, and we forgot about them for a while but last night and the preview for tonight show that they are still a thing.

Reactions: 31
I really don't care who wins this season, as I don't particularly like any of them. I dunno how Lana got picked for this show, she must have actually had a personality during auditons!

Jessie jars my soul and I guarantee she will ditch Will, once the attention from the press dies down and she's secured enough collabs. Shaq took it too far last night. Tanya was right in telling him so too.

After they meet their families I tend to lose interest. I never watch the final dates (other than to see what the girl's outfits are like), or the actual final. I just sporadically tune in, to see who've voted off and eventually crowned as winners.

This season has been weird. I think I'm getting too old for this tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.