Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their judgement for the ranking needs to be based on what the public thought or might perceive as opposed to confirming what they think themselves but yes there might be some personal views that creep in. I feel for them a little as coming up with criticisms of your friends is awkward.

Reactions: 5
I don't get Will's reasoning for picking Shaq and Tanya as game players because of Casa Amor. Surely if Tanya wanted to play the game, she would have behaved at Casa Amor?
Also if Shaq and Tanya are game players because of Casa Amor, the same applies to Will and Jessie.
Nah I feel like Tanya knew exactly what she was doing. The classic storyline of someone going to casa, coming back with someone else and then going for the redemption arc. It just hasn’t worked out that way for her because she’s an utter dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do they find out what the public voted in this task? Or do they just rank the couples just to create drama? Would be nice if they found out what the public said because it might put shitter up some of them 😂😂 Also agree with Shaq when he said that Ron latched onto Lana because everyone loves her

Nah I feel like Tanya knew exactly what she was doing. The classic storyline of someone going to casa, coming back with someone else and then going for the redemption arc. It just hasn’t worked out that way for her because she’s an utter dick.
I would be very surprised if Shaq or Tanya went on Love Island with any expectation of winning.
If Tanya had watched previous series, she would have known that she can't mess up in anyway and still be liked.

Reactions: 2
I would be very surprised if Shaq or Tanya went on Love Island with any expectation of winning.
If Tanya had watched previous series, she would have known that she can't mess up in anyway and still be liked.
Liam & Millie.... Davide & Ekin Su.... Weren't exactly angels for the whole series!

Reactions: 7
Liam & Millie.... Davide & Ekin Su.... Weren't exactly angels for the whole series!
I know but none of them brought back someone from Casa Amor.
Even if Shaq and Tanya had both behaved perfectly for the whole series, they still would have had no chance of winning. Black Twitter were against them from day 1.

Reactions: 6
Do they find out what the public voted in this task? Or do they just rank the couples just to create drama? Would be nice if they found out what the public said because it might put shitter up some of them 😂😂 Also agree with Shaq when he said that Ron latched onto Lana because everyone loves her
Usually, they rank themselves, then they get the public vote. Drama ensues.
200 (45).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched First Look. I find it veeerrryyyy rich that Shaq is using Ron making Lana his GF as an example of game playing when he dropped the L bomb on Tanya after about 4 hours! The irony....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
that Rosie is getting to big for her boots and far to opinionated for someone who just got here, pipe down luv! in the first look shhe throws out Kai and Sanam for most gameplaying couple-duck off, between that, her disgusting jokes and comments to Tom and her views on Jessie after a day, don't like her at all, get in the bin

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not necessarily for the win but she will have watched the show before and knows these situations always get air time. I can’t stand her, and Shaq is a little witch boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If we are being unbiased, none of the couples should be judging the other couples.

Ron explored like 3 girls before deciding to settle on Lana.
We have spoken to death about Shaq and Tanya's past so I don't need to remind you.
Tom entertained Lydia at CA. He kissed her as well. Samie was talking to Ryan until she got the ick.
Will kissed Layla on the very first night.
Casey entertained Cynthia while with Claudia.
Kai went through quite a few girls before Sanam.
The most innocent couple is probably Kai and Sanam. All of the other couples have things that we can judge them for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well I don't think any / very few of them go on the show for love anymore but I think there's a clear divide between those who are on the show to see how well they will do or how long they will last, and those who have their eyes on the prize and the final!

Reactions: 9
as much as i don’t like tanya much, this is true. it would’ve never worked for her. one wrong move and it’s done. and you can’t compare her to liam for obvious reasons, of course it would work for him, he has fiat 500

they were never winning anyway. i did think they’d make it to the finals but after casa i don’t think they will. maybe like 5th place

If we are being unbiased, none of the couples should be judging the other couples.

Ron explored like 3 girls before deciding to settle on Lana.
We have spoken to death about Shaq and Tanya's past so I don't need to remind you.
Tom entertained Lydia at CA. He kissed her as well. Samie was talking to Ryan until she got the ick.
Will kissed Layla on the very first night.
Casey entertained Cynthia while with Claudia.
Kai went through quite a few girls before Sanam.
The most innocent couple is probably Kai and Sanam. All of the other couples have things that we can judge them for.
Well no, but the whole point in the challenge is to judge/rank them? I don’t think anyones denying any of the points you mentioned but they have to pick someone.

Reactions: 3
Only just caught up as I was painting last night and chose to prioritise watching it dry.
I have to admit I was in stitches at Will cos he’s got funny bones. The minute Shaq took over though, making it all personal and tedious- nope. I can remember when he exploded at Haris for no reason near the beginning and how he sulks for days on end like a petulant child when things don’t go his way. He shouldn’t dish what he couldn’t take and also he’s not funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.