Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will will either go for the world record for number of air humps performed in 5 minutes, or some farming bollocks.
Samie will do tap dancing.
Sanam will play an instrument badly and everyone will seal clap at how 'hilarious' it is
Tom will kick a football around
Tanya will do a tit roast of everyone causing Shaq to punch Ron in the face for not laughing hard enough.
Bring it on 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just wish Ron would stop making out that making Lana his girlfriend is the same as marrying her…it’s not really a big deal to go on a programme to “find love” and make someone your girlfriend… he’s sounding like Jake 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wow the fall from grace of Samie is astounding - the audacity of her refusing to put things right when she ran with the game plan theory and spread it around the villa! Arranging a girls breakfast for Lana too, smacks of guilt to me - I can’t stand her now! 🐍
The breakfast for Lana is the weirdest thing I've ever heard? They didn't treat Samie that nice on her birthday. Something seems fishy...
---
it’s not really a big deal
"it's a big deal to me" - Ron, 10,000 times, Winter Love Island 2023! Idiot! 😅

Reactions: 10
Like your post, for the record I’ve been saying never again for the last five years, well that’s me done, yet here I am .. and apparently there are no tablets for Loveislanditis 😉

Help me out here (anyone) why would production be pushing for a certain winner🤔…they’ve had their payoff from the sponsor and advertising revenue, this stuff is always about money. I will accept there has been the odd occasion when they’ve had a standout islander(s) and they’ve been given a bit of a spin-off show, but these never get good audiences and are soon dropped. Possibly the reason for pushing certain islanders/agendas is that this generates more viewers, ergo more advertising revenue. I found it interesting last night how much this thread picked up after the “Let’s Diss Ron Show” .. like what they dId or not everyone was interested and wanted to have a say,

I don’t say this every year but on this occasion I really don’t care who wins, this cast don’t like each other and it shows, I’ve watched them all and they’ve all had their share of heroes and villains but you knew the support would be there when it was needed, it isn’t this year and I really don’t like that. I know that everyone’s more or less seems to want Kai and Sanam to win the show, if they do they do but I wouldn’t be dancing in the street, they’re just the de facto choice because they seem to not want to get involved, in actual life that’s fair enough but on Love Island you should be seen to be earning your place. I’m off to check the latest betting odds, I will post them if they are of interest.
I would be dancing in the street I put a wee cheeky bet on Kai and Sanam right after the casa amor recoupling when they were 50/1 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would be dancing in the street I put a wee cheeky bet on Kai and Sanam right after the casa amor recoupling when they were 50/1 🤣🤣🤣
Well done .. hope you bet each way
---
The breakfast for Lana is the weirdest thing I've ever heard? They didn't treat Samie that nice on her birthday. Something seems fishy...
---

"it's a big deal to me" - Ron, 10,000 times, Winter Love Island 2023! Idiot! 😅
Remember Rachel in Friends when Ross couldn’t ‘perform’.
IT IS a big deal .. it doesn’t happen to EVERY guy 😉

Reactions: 2
Samie the snaaaaake deserves terrace Tom. Both total bellends.

Don't you ever wish u could go in as a "bombshell" and tell them all they're all cunts and no-one likes them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow the fall from grace of Samie is astounding - the audacity of her refusing to put things right when she ran with the game plan theory and spread it around the villa! Arranging a girls breakfast for Lana too, smacks of guilt to me - I can’t stand her now! 🐍
“I can’t influence nine other people’s opinions”. That’s exactly what you did do and why he’s upset! The breakfast is damage limitation.

Before she forgave Tom, she said that on the outside he would’ve been instantly blocked. So surely your forgiving him had something to do with evaluating your options given the time left? Or at least perceived by the public to be a factor? Isn’t this part of Ron’s point, that game plans could be found in certain typical actions? You could go through the actions of most of them and question their motives.

Ron’s advice to Rosie was passed on without reason other than to cause a reaction. Although I agree the essence of it was there, it was actually quite sound advice. If I imagine Casey, he’s always lying down. He’s lazy with girls, even Cynthia had to climb on top of him.

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure I can be bothered to watch the cringe fest of the Talent Show.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe how different Casey looks with shorter hair. Needs a trip to the barbers when he gets out 😂

View attachment 2003393
Ive been thinking this for a while but Im sure Casey's had botox or maybe his eyebrows shaped. One of his eyebrows is higher than the other in the villa and they are really normal here. I cant put my finger on what looks different.

1678120026223.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.