Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Nah those scenes last night were vile. Everyone forming a semi circle around Tom and taking it in turns to take shots - schoolyard behaviour! If I was Tom I would've launched that trophy into the pool.

The hypocrisy of Casey's behaviour after he called Tom out for 'not having his back' in the Snog Marry Avoid challenge. He reminds me of the small weak kid at school who sided with the bullies so he doesn't get picked on himself.

And I seem to remember Tom literally cradling Shaq outside the villa as he cried over Tanya. These boys are trash. I never thought I would be on Tom's side but he seems the most emotionally intelligent out of the lads.

They might as well give Kai and Sanam the money at this point because everyone else is a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lululoves

Shanya may as well pack now. Tanya missed the mark for why she was in the bottom showing her delusion. Shaq reminded us why we find him jarring sometimes. He should know better to stop winding Tom up, what with his own temper.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Laika1234

VIP Member
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GossWhore

VIP Member
Maya: what did you think of him not apologising

Kais mum: I don't know what he had to apologise for

Maya: you think Sanam and Kai will last, is she his usual type?

Kais mum: yes yes, they make sense, teacher and social worker, yes, I love her

LOOOOOL KAIS MUM HATES OLIVIA AND I'M HERE FOR IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hamandmushroom

Listening to Ron's comment again, I definitely don't think Ron said anything wrong or indirectly said he was playing a game - just made a comment about how viewer's could see it that way and that's why he and Lana got picked!

Reactions: 43
That episode made me anxious in a way... uncomfortable

Not a Ron fan, but he genuinely in my opinion did nothing wrong during the episode and didn't deserve the pile on ....

Gang of pricks 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Notredamn

VIP Member
It’s actually unpleasant to watch all these haters.
Samie came off the worst, trying to make Lana think the whole villa was chatting shit behind their backs when actually it was just her. I fucking loved Lana’s reaction to her. She was so gleeful, ‘do you know what I mean’ Lana: ‘no not really’ 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So Rosie says to Ron
'Casey ignores me and talks to the boys'
Ron says
'Casey likes talking to the boys. If you feel he is ignoring you make him seek you out'.
Rosie to the bunch of twats
'Ron says Casey is ignoring me and prefers talking to the boys'.

WTAF

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I’m no fan of Ron but come on, Rosie was the one who brought up the issue and now she’s twisted what Ron actually said which was ‘he just likes being one of the three musketeers’

Reactions: 40

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Samie’s making herself look fake as fuck now too. Because she was stood there discussing Ron’s “game plan” earlier and instigating the Ron bitchfest, then goes over to Lana and tells Lana what people are saying about him. Why you acting like you aren’t involved in being nasty about him? That’s sly.

Lana’s all like thanks babe for keeping it real, not knowing she’s been doing the same thing

Reactions: 39

electricmallows

VIP Member
It’s really strange behaviour that every few episodes, one person gets piled on and judged for something they say that’s been misunderstood. It’s crazy how toxic they are

Reactions: 38

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
What annoyed me about Samie was she was laughing and joking about the boys slagging Tom and then Tom told her it was annoying him and next scene she was all annoyed by it too. I thought that was a bit weird.

But Shaq realllllllly annoyed me. As someone said, it's like he knows he isn't going to win and is just doing what he likes now
I don’t think that’s weird though, she found it funny until her boyfriend told her it was actually upsetting him and (as she should) then she stopped. And when he made it clear to others he was angry they just kept going, so she got annoyed that they wouldn’t stop. I think that’s pretty normal. If it was your best friend you’d back them too. Agree It was really immature how far the other team took it, it reminded me of primary school antics. They must be really bored in there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
People have dragging Tanya because of her thoughts on her and Shaq being in the bottom 4. The vote was based on which couple was the most compatible. We have seen Tanya with two guys recently, so obviously she is going to assume that we think that she was more compatible with Martin. Her opinion isn't crazy.
She publicly humiliated Martin and Shaq and cannot see what she did or take responsibility.
It’s like she’s been spoiled her whole life and never told no

• Heart
Reactions: 36