Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
So jarring when Tanya called Shaq amazing for apologising to Tom. The bar really is on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GossWhore

VIP Member
Maya: I liked when Keenan called you a Northen princesse

Claudia: He still does

Keenan: do I? 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LoXLo

VIP Member
The toasts they do before their ‘nights out’ are so cringe, “amazing couples, amazing friendships” you lot hate each other BFFR

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bunteen

Actually feel so bad for Ron. Rosie is a liar! I can’t wait for them to watch this back

Reactions: 32
I agree - they are all bored.

Lana I think has reached the end of her social battery, I think I see that in Tom too. Not that they are introverts but I think they are mentally worn out.

Shaq really disappointed me last night. Not long ago Tom was cradling him in his arms as he wept. I think some of the 'red flags' Tanya saw before Casa are there, and we forgot about them for a while but last night and the preview for tonight show that they are still a thing.

Reactions: 31

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I do just think Lana and Ron are a chilled couple. I personally hate PDA and would be cringing if my EXCLUSIVE partner was touching me like some of these do in public.
And I am not a prude 🤣

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Lana I’m being dead serious now, you’ve gave us absolutely nothing the whole show - DRAG THIS BITCH. Do it for Luton. Do it for Britain. Give it Wigan.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Samie and co have all shown themselves up as completely disingenuous. The mask always slips eventually.

I just watched First Look. I find it veeerrryyyy rich that Shaq is using Ron making Lana his GF as an example of game playing when he dropped the L bomb on Tanya after about 4 hours! The irony....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Chhhhhhxx

Bit late to the party but I cannot STAND Rosie. I think Samie has a big presence in the villa, she saw she didn’t like Ron so wanted to JUMP on the bandwagon like a fucking sheep and make him look bad. Also just because other people think you don’t have sexual chemistry doesn’t mean you don’t? Everyone is different with how they communicate! I liked Samie until tonight but she’s proved she’s a nasty bitch. She’s the biggest shit stirrer but tries acting hard and up front, far from it hun. At this point I only want Kai and sanam or Lana and Ron to win

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Yeah but come on, no one actually bases their vote decision on compatibility. We're not taking a GCSE. People vote on who they want to stay/go.

Jessie I love you and have defended you non stop but pipe down on saying Ron has a game plan and is fake, it wasnt that long people said that about you, practice what you preach hun

Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
I agree with Sam

Samie and Tom hearing they were most attractive couple has made them thing they have the 50k in the bag. So now their true characters are coming out

• Haha
  • Heart

heyyyyyupside

They’re so nasty this year! Never thought I’d see the day where I actually feel sorry for Ron and Lana. I’m actually happy they’re not practically shagging on life tv.