Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh baby how about a few more slow mo shots of these fine Ann Summers products available exclusively at annsummers.com while stocks last

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My dehumidifier started buzzing and I thought it was the tv I thought oh my they’re showing a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sanam’s nice but I find her dull for this show. I don’t see why everyone on here seems to like her so much
I wouldn't say I like her, but she's my fave by default because she's the only one who hasn't fucked me off so far. Plus I'm also a social worker so I'm rooting for her out of solidarity (although I doubt she'll be going back to it after this 😂)

Reactions: 23
Looks like Shaq is still pushing in the preview of the challenge is it ITV trying to help build TT image?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don't fight me because I know the girls like to tussle

But I think Will is kinda fake. Nobody walks around that happy with happy happy quotes as long as my arm. Something is off

And I think Tom has picked up on it

Reactions: 23
Sanam got her arse out again, Iconic! her arse will rival Pippa's at Kates wedding by the end of the show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They waste so much time showing yesterday’s evening at the start of every episode and then another night at the end

Reactions: 11
Gunna have to catch up on it tomorrow, I’m praying for drama 🤣

Reactions: 2

But I think Will is kinda fake. Nobody walks around that happy with happy happy quotes as long as my arm. Something is off

Oh absolutely, Jessie gets a lot of stick but I’ve gone off him too.

Reactions: 7
No one wants to see this tit when did the hideaway becoming so awkward and set up? It’s awkss

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't say I like her, but she's my fave by default because she's the only one who hasn't fucked me off so far. Plus I'm also a social worker so I'm rooting for her out of solidarity (although I doubt she'll be going back to it after this 😂)
Same and social workers have my heart and all time respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I've felt like this since the first week. He's a snake

Reactions: 6
Oh absolutely, Jessie gets a lot of stick but I’ve gone off him too.
I didn't pick up on it because all the boys were annoying and Will was just there, so I thought awww
But as time has gone on and he's DEFINITELY realised the public like him. He's behaviour is grating on me. He says things to be soundbites on the show and is all Will would say "ungenuine" lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.