Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
best hope the mens rights activists and fathers justice group aren't watching this cause they will latch on to Rosie and use her as an example to paint women as untrustworthy and liars, stupid bleep

Reactions: 6
It’s proper funny how they chat tit and act snakey and lie when there’s a bleeping camera on them, as if their nastiness hasn’t been caught on 4k and is being displayed to the bleeping nation. Like they have no idea billions of us are sat on Tattle and Twitter assassinating their characters 😂🥴
It's like they are all a bunch of Casa witches!!!

I always found the Casa people to be really off-putting and desperate but this year the main crowd are giving the same vibes 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They remind me of those batch baked bread rolls that you have to pull apart to serve.
At first I didn't see which post you were quoting and I thought you meant Ron and Lana 😂

I can't believe how much time they're spending on this manufactured drama. Is nothing else happening in the villa at all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just as we thought we got rid of Olivia this bleeping lying witch appears 😭 We will never escape

Reactions: 13
Actually feel so bad for Ron. Rosie is a liar! I can’t wait for them to watch this back

Reactions: 32
You DID lie, you were being backed into a corner and pulled that out your arse

Reactions: 14
"if ron has speeched his way out of it" says the idiot who got "speeched" back into bed with the woman who left him in Casa. I can't.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
No, Rosie, you didn’t misconstrue anything by accident. They were all slagging off Ron so you thought you’d pipe up to get involved and feel like you’re part of the gang. Now it’s backfired on you. Lame.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.