Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Ron's comment again, I definitely don't think Ron said anything wrong or indirectly said he was playing a game - just made a comment about how viewer's could see it that way and that's why he and Lana got picked!

Reactions: 43
I'm confused. Ron did say that about the game plan thing, didn't he?
yeah he did. she’s not necessarily lying she’s just interpreted it negatively as his game plan (probably on purpose) and made him look bad

Reactions: 10
Samie and co have all shown themselves up as completely disingenuous. The mask always slips eventually.

Reactions: 31
screaming they're playing a clip of Casey talking about Jessie being fake and before they showed it you could hear Claudi clear as day loudly saing Oh God in a very annoyed voice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s actually unpleasant to watch all these haters.
Samie came off the worst, trying to make Lana think the whole villa was chatting tit behind their backs when actually it was just her. I bleeping loved Lana’s reaction to her. She was so gleeful, ‘do you know what I mean’ Lana: ‘no not really’ 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That episode made me anxious in a way... uncomfortable

Not a Ron fan, but he genuinely in my opinion did nothing wrong during the episode and didn't deserve the pile on ....

Gang of pricks 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Every time I look at Sam Thompson, my face contorts in total confusion and wonderment when I realise he’s bagged Zara McDermott. He just ain’t fit in the slightest, he’s actually pretty cringe, looks like a mad scientist or the guy who plays the triangle in a tit indie band.

And don’t quote me saying “but he’s rich!!!” I know, but STILL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Indiyah does my tits in, she's such a hypocrite, she;s blasting this bunch for accusing everyone of being fake yet when she was on Love Island she questioned Ekin for being fake and ganed up on her with the other girls, she annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How can Olivia clap when Indiyah said people should mind their business.

Girl stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every time I look at Sam Thompson, my face contorts in total confusion and wonderment when I realise he’s bagged Zara McDermott. He just ain’t fit in the slightest, he’s actually pretty cringe, looks like a mad scientist or the guy who plays the triangle in a tit indie band.

And don’t quote me saying “but he’s rich!!!” I know, but STILL.
I actually think he’s kind of cute

Reactions: 16
My interpretation of what Ron said was that there are couples that have different trajectories and that the one he mentioned could be said of him and Lana.

They all seem desperate to make Ron look bad. But the truth speaks for itself and they are twisting things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sam saying Will doesn't do nights outs but we SEEEENNN loool

Elz the Witch is right. Will will be crossing those boundaries and cheating

Reactions: 9
Looool Kais mum was fast with that YES when Maya said "was he right recoupling"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.