Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
''Lana's a big character in her'' No she's not, she's like a fucking piece of furniture or cleaning lady n the background, there but doesn't contribute anything, like crutons-the soup is the real meal and substance and the croutons are on the side that no one eats

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Olivia is seething, I just know she's foaming at the mouth and is gonna demand an apology from Kais family backstage for disrespecting her

• Haha
Reactions: 36

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sanam’s brought the best out of Kai. You can see the total change in a man when he’s with someone he genuinely likes. Same with Tom and Samie. Total change in temperament and character when you actually really like someone

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Love how Kai and Sanam are never part of the bitchy shit talking circles. Always minding their own business!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Tom isn’t the brightest button in there, but I think he handled himself well last night, if it was me and I was being goaded all night long after the upset of the night before I would have exploded

Hopefully he sees those boys for what they are, not his friends, Shaq, Will and Casey are all playground bullies. Can’t believe they have made me think more kindly about Ron, that’s some achievement!

My favourite bit last night tho was Tanya thinking she was in the bottom because people thought she matched better with Martin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry but I find it very suspicious that everyone is saying "Who voted in this"

I don't trust ITV2

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Lana is actually mature.
Samie is such a bitch omg, stop talking about other people for one minute

right just home from my night shift, glass of wine in hand watching LI, Day off tomorrow and WOW! Shaq has some neck telling Tom ''it's just a joke and man up'' he was crying over Tanya going all in on a kissing challenge weeks back and had a bitch fit, didn't see anyone making fun of him or telling him to man up then, guarantee you if the shoe was on the other foot and Tom took the piss out of Shaq back then he'd have lost it, also Shaq atwent apeshit over fucking dishes, so h eneeds to learn to take a joke-and it wasn't a joke, the way everyone on the red team came over to Tom and started trying to provoke him and jeered at him was fucking vile and disgusting, it's not a joke when you're being ganged up on, vile behaviour and Casey and Rosie they way they talked about Tom and poking the bear and Rosie sneering her fake nose off was fucking vile as well, Casey,Shaq,Will and Rosie are dirt, turned my stomach! lost so much respect for shaq used to like him but hes a big hypocrite and lost his balls when he went back to tanya but actually they're well suited as they're both cunts, likewise for Rosie and Casey equally as cunty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Kai and Sanam have my vote because they’re kind and unproblematic. That’s literally it.

If we can learn anything from this, it shows how being two faced and spreading rumours to turn others against people literally never gets you anywhere. Tom and Samie were my favourites until this episode, but Samie in particular has pure gone down in my estimations - and I rated her.

Being a good person and staying out of the bullshit is always the best thing to do.

• Heart

BrunetteColeman

looool Liv "thanks for being a big part of my journey" Kai "uhhh"
---
That actually made me so uncomfortable with Tom they just circled him and were trying to agitate him into a reaction? Proper playground stuff. Hate that kind of behaviour. Glad Tanya called Shaq out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

playgirlbunny

Shaq is such a nasty, bitter individual. Why was he goading and being patronising towards Tom? Even when he knew Tom looked uncomfortable, he kept carrying on and then starts mocking Tom when he tells him to cut it out. Isn’t he the same weirdo who cried over a kissing challenge? I also think he’s jealous of Ron which is why he’s coming for him again. He’s a whole weirdo and aggressive.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I don’t envy them in that environment. All the jealousy, rivalry, competition, the slagging each other off and making others feel isolated to fulfil their own agendas. I couldn’t stand living with a group of girls for that long, who all want the same thing. It’s like survival of the fittest and they’re all desperate to prove who’s fake and who’s real, when they’re all fucking hypocrites.

I wouldn’t even go on a girls holiday. I ride solo and have like a couple of close friends - most groups of girls who are friends all fucking hate each other and slag each other off anyway. So that environment? Would be Hell for me.

• Heart