Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cg32

I did miss a few episodes but have Ron and Lana gone to the hideaway? Seems funny that Kai and sanam would be picked over them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Will we get rid of a couple before families as I’ve fuck all interest in Casey and Rosie’s families meeting.

Ive no interest in any of them but especially the above as they clearly won’t be lasting.
I'm guessing one couple before families, and one couple before final dates! Isn't it usually 4 in the final?

Beth1980

VIP Member
Looks like Shaq is still pushing in the preview of the challenge is it ITV trying to help build TT image?

Last edited:

jadach

VIP Member
what are the hidden replies saying I’ve clicked but only spam comes up for me 🥺
have you pressed the actual tweet? cause then after yiu just press the little symbol on bottom right corner. if yiu can’t for some reason they’re basically just saying why’s sammie there and there’s quite a few of them lol

imagine having to hide all that

PondersLondon

And of course people will keep repeating their points of view it’s a discussion forum, I was trying to say that you keep defending what you say by repeating over and over you are entitled to disagree, don’t think anyone has said you can’t do that. Here’s a question for you what did you think about Shaq goading Tom to the extent he did last night when just a few days ago Tom offered comfort and solace to Shaq when Shaq was at a real low ebb.
I am sure that I have already said that Shaq was wrong in that situation in this thread or the previous one. Shaq should have left Tom alone. He knows when he is in the wrong in situations so I expect to see that tonight. Bringing up Tom supporting Shaq has no real relevance to me because Shaq has also supported Tom. They live together so they are bound to clash now and again.
---
Lol Liv literally told Tanya to say sorry. And Tanya said she’d consider it 🙄🙄🙄
I have already said my point of view on this so can we please move on?

PondersLondon

Oh dear...

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
im so glad i never felt that bad for him said:
Well he's not alone there is he? I don't like Tanya either. I also don't think he's that wrong to say what he did, after all we saw what we saw of Tanya's behaviour inside Casa and afterwards. Imagine what we didn't see? I am afraid his comments seem to me to be fair comment.

MyProfMyOp

I don’t think he’s done anything which shows this. What makes you think this?
I don't mean more than Tanya but has a soft spot for her! Has her back a lot. Gives Ron a hard time. Says he got with her as a game plan (from what I saw in the first look) doesn't seem to be the same with the other couples. Doesn't give Tom or Will a hard time for being muggy

lalalala88

VIP Member
Is olive oil for real . I’d stay quiet if I was her . She still probably think she is victim and was painted wrong
TBH I think she should go about it this way. This is like Dami last year. He just went about his business, never apologised for anything and now people have forgotten about all the shite he did on LI.

Last edited: