Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai’s family saying what needs to be said, he didn’t have anything to apologise for

Reactions: 24
Every time I look at Sam Thompson, my face contorts in total confusion and wonderment when I realise he’s bagged Zara McDermott. He just ain’t fit in the slightest, he’s actually pretty cringe, looks like a mad scientist or the guy who plays the triangle in a tit indie band.

And don’t quote me saying “but he’s rich!!!” I know, but STILL.
Its his personality for me same as how i like will .yeah there not the best to look at but there personality outshines that .think i just have a bad taste in men 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia is seething, I just know she's foaming at the mouth and is gonna demand an apology from Kais family backstage for disrespecting her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maya: what did you think of him not apologising

Kais mum: I don't know what he had to apologise for

Maya: you think Sanam and Kai will last, is she his usual type?

Kais mum: yes yes, they make sense, teacher and social worker, yes, I love her

LOOOOOL KAIS MUM HATES OLIVIA AND I'M HERE FOR IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Indiyah does my tits in, she's such a hypocrite, she;s blasting this bunch for accusing everyone of being fake yet when she was on Love Island she questioned Ekin for being fake and ganed up on her with the other girls, she annoys me
She wasn't wrong though. Ekin was OTT at the best of times and definitely conjured up responses to situations, practising her 'craft'.

Unrelated, how has Olivia lost her tan already?!

Reactions: 8
Both Rosie & Casey are those snakes in the corporate office. Underhanded bitching, deflecting blame from tit they started. Very similar people.
---
I like Kai's family not pulling punches on Olivia 🤭

Reactions: 19
I reckon Maya is ballsy enough to ask Olivia about if she was surprised how she was perceived by the public/the reception now she's out or something along those lines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, Sami has really had a fall from Grace. The popularity really went to her head.

Reactions: 23
you just know Olivia is thinking of something cunty or what she thinks is iconic/edgy right now so she can say it when Maya asks her and shade Kai and get back at his family for disrespecting her, she'sprobs popping a vein right now trying to muster up something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon Maya is ballsy enough to ask Olivia about if she was surprised how she was perceived by the public/the reception now she's out or something along those lines 😂
Here’s hoping she is called out - Sam and Indyiah have been quite vocal about Olivia so let’s see what they say to her face too!

Reactions: 9
I so wanted to love this season because I adore Maya Jama but the cast are absolutely awful. The bitchiest, most two faced, fake, nasty bunch of people you could throw together. I actually feel sorry for Ron they are always at him for something, his only friend in there has been Kai.

I used to like Tom and Sammie but they are just as bad as the rest, tit stirring and playing innocent. Kai and Sanam need to win, they are the realest in there and I think they genuinely have a connection. Can't see any other couple lasting although I hope Ron and Lana do just to shove it in everyone's face who have been calling him a game player.

Reactions: 29
Interesting how the gang of bullies never pick on Kai and Sanam.
They really are the alpha couple and have removed themselves from all the nonsense.
The gang think the public hate Lana and Ron so they are easy targets. I think they are all in for a shock.

Reactions: 26
I’ve had to come on here to express my anger at tonight’s episode. Samie is such a witch and the rest of them aren’t any better! They’ve picked on Ron - thank god he has lana, Kai and Sanam to back him. Poor lad.

shaq & Will have shown their true colours too. They’re little immature witches

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.