Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was bleeping tit. It’s getting more and more boring as time goes on. Jesus, take the wheel 🥴

Reactions: 9
jessie making comments about casey jumping from claudia to rosie as if will didn’t kiss layla on day 1 of casa -and will and jessie were at a stronger point too, he had you crying for 40 days and 40 nights .

claudia this, claudia that, she shouldve left with claudia if she likes her this much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ron and Lana are so depressing to watch. Two people that settled too early and now can’t track. They are literally Jake and Liberty had they been good looking.

Reactions: 20
I didn't like how Casey told Rosie she should 'hold her tongue' or something like that when she challenged Jessie. I'm glad that Tom was there and said that Rosie didn't do anything wrong and was just sticking up for herself.

Particularly gross coming from a man to a woman imo.

Especially 'sore' since Casey doesn't seem to hold back in expressing himself, so is a hypocrite. Maybe like someone said upthread he has a different - meeker - standard for women (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't say I like her, but she's my fave by default because she's the only one who hasn't fucked me off so far. Plus I'm also a social worker so I'm rooting for her out of solidarity (although I doubt she'll be going back to it after this 😂)
Woo fellow SW! I do suspect she's being more guarded so SWE don't strike her off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems to be beyond Kai’s comprehension that he’s punching above his weight with Sanam. The dude has zero banter, he truly thinks he’s a catch and that she should be declaring love about now. Less screen time going forwards for this one, I beg.

What a tit episode in general. We are soldiers for sticking with this

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Woo fellow SW! I do suspect she's being more guarded so SWE don't strike her off!
Yeah the whole time they were in the hideaway I was thinking about how awkward it could be if she went back to front line work 🫣 same for Kai with teaching.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I like Ron and Lana. The discussions around their sexual chemistry is uncomfortable imo.

They seem like the realest couple and really relaxed with each other but I get that, that doesn’t make for the best tv. I think what makes them boring to watch is what will probably make them last the longest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gossip about Martin taken from another site:

"Don’t know where else to put this but some interesting info I just found out from a direct and reliable source: Martin got dumped by his on-off girlfriend of 7 years (talks of engagement) because he asked her permission to go on the show “for the clout” and basically promised he’d come right back to her after the show ended and he’d use all the influencer money for their “future”. She called bull and dumped him but since leaving he’s trying to get her back and she’s had to block him.

Edit: Also she is a mini-influencer (13k followers I think?) and doctor so don’t know why he thought he needed it for “their future”

Crazy if true.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah the whole time they were in the hideaway I was thinking about how awkward it could be if she went back to front line work 🫣 same for Kai with teaching.
I don’t think Kai would be allowed to go back to teaching. Someone from series 1 became a teacher after but the show wasn’t as big then

Reactions: 3
For me Jessie is now my least liked islander. I find her fake and defensive. I don’t think she’s proper friends with anyone in there and everything out of her mouth is just fake boss girl bullshit that doesn’t mean anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.