Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how every time Rosie tells the story she adds a bit - get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s really strange behaviour that every few episodes, one person gets piled on and judged for something they say that’s been misunderstood. It’s crazy how toxic they are

Reactions: 38
I’m no fan of Ron but come on, Rosie was the one who brought up the issue and now she’s twisted what Ron actually said which was ‘he just likes being one of the three musketeers’

Reactions: 40
Love how every time Rosie tells the story she adds a bit - get in the bin!
It’d be more funny if she made it more outrageous so by the 3rd conversation it’s “he said Casey prioritises the boys over me…and he also said that Casey said my ma’s a fat cow”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Rosie says to Ron
'Casey ignores me and talks to the boys'
Ron says
'Casey likes talking to the boys. If you feel he is ignoring you make him seek you out'.
Rosie to the bunch of twats
'Ron says Casey is ignoring me and prefers talking to the boys'.

WTAF

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Rosie made it clear from her chat with Casey she wants more attention…and now she’s stirred up a fake drama for…attention!! Did she read the Liv playbook on being a victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Liked samie but not now! What a bitchhhhy mare
I think Samie has been quite careful to not reveal her personality to the camera too much. It would be interesting to see what she’s like when she’s not on national TV. I feel as though I don’t know much about her at all. And tbf, you could say the same of Tom.

Reactions: 7
that Rosie is a bleep, she's taken Olivia spot as head bleep, her botched tit filler must be affecting her brain

Reactions: 18
Dear Rosie

I dedicate this sing to you.
🎵 Every breath you take
Every step you take
Every move you make
We’ll be watching you 🎵

Regards
Ms Just Saying 🤫

Reactions: 4
I have a proper good head detector, only need a few seconds to determine if someone’s a head or not. And the day Rosie came into the villa it was like beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeep, it was going bleeping mental. Never fails me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how two faced everyone is being, especially samie! I really liked her too but her true colours are coming out.

I find it quite funny how her and Jessie are sitting with Rosie after her actions towards Ron, and that they were apparently Claudias besties.

casey is a twit, he is always with the boys it was even the case with Claudia. Honestly it’s full of snakes this villa.

Reactions: 13
I have a proper good head detector, only need a few seconds to determine if someone’s a head or not. And the day Rosie came into the villa it was like beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeep, it was going bleeping mental. Never fails me.
I'm sorry I was blinded by the excitement of getting rid of Claudia we all should have listened 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie is just trying to be relevant following the challenge this drama is so dumb

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.