Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Liv shouldn’t be in the villa. She should be in a psych ward or something. The delusion and deep issues are mind blowing. She can take Tanya with her too…..gaslighting bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

GossWhore

VIP Member
Me pretending to be Olivia: a new thread? You know what also has thread. Kais Jumper. I can't believe Kai recou........

• Haha

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Tonight was infuriating, Tanya and Olivia have to be the worst Islanders possibly ever?

I did like though, the moment outside when Tom went to Shaq. It's important to show young guys being vulnerable and the way Tom said "just breathe" to Shaq I thought was really refreshing. Considering it's usually toxic masculinity on LI it's a complete reversal this season.

• Heart
Shaq asked her to tell him she loved him and she couldn’t answer

This is so painful to watch someone being gaslit and manipulated, it’s icky and uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 49

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The thing that infuriates me about Tanya is that she’s so arrogant and over confident when she’s really not that cute at all. She’s so easily replaceable it’s laughable
CBCB9B1E-A2D3-4A0C-82FB-BC4B61AA4DCD.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I’ve watched Love Island since Day 1 and can honestly say I think Shaq and Tanya’s relationship is the most toxic one ever on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So Tanya flirted with someone else. Was rude about Shaq. Kissed someone else. Brought someone else back to the villa. Humiliated them both.
Yet she is the victim? And Shaq needs to get over it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Kas01980

VIP Member
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
''what else can I do'' Idk Tanya maybe don't fucking gaslight your man, dismiss his feelings, gaslight the two men you played, humilate him in people and tell the truth for once

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45