Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomthots

what Tanya is doing to Shaq is extremely triggering she has broken that man. Gaslit him to the point he has lost common sense. If he is still with her when parents or friends come I hope they tell him everything because he needs to leave.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Summerrose20

Martin looked like he was going to say "yea it was fun" when asked if he enjoyed movie night 🤣🤣🤣 quickly changed to " yea it was alot"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jt2020

VIP Member
Tanya continues to gaslight Shaq and it seems to just be accepted?! Honestly why is she still in the villa at this point?

Reactions: 41
Tanya could run Shaq over with her car ,leave him for dead and Shag his dad and best mate and Shaq would still take her back, unbelievable #FreeShaq, must be the fumes from her Wig glue thats making him delusional cause this is ridiculus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Quite mean of the producers to leave Shaq and Martin until last. I felt it was the last bit of humiliation for Martin knowing Tanya was going to chose Doormat Shaq. Though he handled it well and showed to be a much better person than any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

artemist

Chatty Member
The girls are a nasty pack of witches. Movie night was a hard watch and probably the only time I’ve been on the boys side throughout. They’re massive hypocrites and Sanam seems to be the only sane one among the lot.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I’m getting more and more annoyed at Tanya. Why are there no charities calling her out on her manipulation and gaslighting?!

• Heart

G_man

Tanya - cocky fucker
Jessie - drama queen
Olivia - fucking tramp
Lana - sheep
Sammie - cocky fucker x 2
Claudia - rough as hell

• Haha
  • Heart

jadach

VIP Member
was gonna vote tanya in the thread then heard olivia saying “i let maxwell off lightly” in the background and voted her 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jt2020

VIP Member
Wow she couldn’t even take her sunnies off to say I love you… wow that should be the answer that Shaq needs tbh.

Also those 2 ‘bombshells’ are NOT bombshells. The boy looks 17 and the girl looks strangely like Lana with darker hair?!

Reactions: 39

louG74

😂 Tanya says if you let me and Martin get between us, sorryyyyy you kissed another man after saying you loved this one. Gosh she gives me a headache

Reactions: 37

hol20x

VIP Member
omg fuck off Olivia!!! Maxwell literally did nothing wrong she's desperate to be a victim

Reactions: 36
See what annoys me is Will and Tom kissed in Casa, fucked up, both realised they were wrong and that their feelings with Jessie and Samie were stronger.... The girls tear them to shreds. Fucking Total Tit TT kisses Martin in Casa, brings him back to the villa so she can continue getting to know him while also being with Shaq (in her head that's how it would've went) and the girls are putting her a pedestal telling her how great she is.

Don't know why I put so much detail in that when ye all know that happened but anyway it's typed now so I'm posting it... But anyway MAKE IT MAKE SENSE PLEASE!!!!!

Reactions: 36