Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bombshells - the girl looks like Lana from the side. Casey is deffo gunna go for her, the boy has Toms hair and looks abit like Will.. could just be me but it was a quick view 🤣

Reactions: 10
Wow she couldn’t even take her sunnies off to say I love you… wow that should be the answer that Shaq needs tbh.

Also those 2 ‘bombshells’ are NOT bombshells. The boy looks 17 and the girl looks strangely like Lana with darker hair?!
I think it’s Jessie no.2

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched Love Island since Day 1 and can honestly say I think Shaq and Tanya’s relationship is the most toxic one ever on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Shaq asked her to tell him she loved him and she couldn’t answer

This is so painful to watch someone being gaslit and manipulated, it’s icky and uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am going to explode if I can’t vote out these vile bleeping witches. Words can’t express how much I want the gone.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know if it’s the reality TV aspect, the intelligence and awareness of the contestants they pick, producer manipulation or what, but I’ve never seen such a bunch of sexually immature (I’d almost say Virgin-like) people than what appear on this show. They will discuss sex without saying the word sex and refer to them as GCSE exams? What? And screaming and cheering and clapping when people go on a date? Who does that?
That never used to happen. It’s only in later series it got like that. They used to openly discuss sex

Reactions: 8
What a horrible bunch of people on this season. Horrible selfish little whiny B*tches.
Mollie Mae must be Turning in her 50,000 Dollar bed watching This.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was watching behind but I’ve switched live as I can’t be arsed with the Shaq &Tanya blah

Reactions: 3
I won't be watching tomorrow because I'm going out and having a liiiiiife. Bet I miss the chance to vote!

Reactions: 3
That never used to happen. It’s only in later series it got like that. They used to openly discuss sex
Was there a reason given it stopped, or just a noticeable shift in editing without any explanation? This is only my third series, when did it change?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.