Winter Love Island 23 #15

Who is more batshit?

• Olivia

Votes: 319 61.9%
  • Tanya

Votes: 196 38.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me pretending to be Olivia: a new thread? You know what also has thread. Kais Jumper. I can't believe Kai recou........

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Once again, I struggle to choose on the poll 😂 I went Olivia but only the tiniest little bit more

Reactions: 11
I can’t even choose out of Liv and Tanya gunna have to say both

Reactions: 5
Honestly I would love to see Tom and Shaq walk to prove a point. The producers would never let it happen though

Reactions: 17
Liv will no doubt turn around and defend herself chatting tit about people by using that classic it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to their face.

Tonight has shown Claudia to be a calculating madam, chucking fireworks left right and centre and then snuggling up to Casey like nothing happened, no doubt hoping they will be the only couple left standing!

Reactions: 32
Hahaha love the poll! Had to Olivia, she’s completely crazy. I hope to god her GP watches this and says come in girl we need a chat and a referral for as assessment because you are a crazy witch and this is why you’re unloveable (yes I went THAT far)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they remove Jacques last year because of all the Casa Amor backlash, do the same for Tanya! Her gaslighting is so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.