Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I would NOT be a good Love Island contestant at all. I’d be constantly saying to both the boys and the girls: “Wtf is wrong with you? What are you talking about? Grow up”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

artemist

Chatty Member
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.
Yeah I would be pretty smug too if I were Martin. Rejection isn’t nice regardless of the situation and the way she humiliated him with her speech getting back with Shaq was cruel, especially after being all over him like a rash in Casa. I’d choose being smug over being a gaslighter and a liar any day!

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Shaq needs to find his balls and leave. She’s really turning this around….why is he pandering to her?

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
So on Twitter, someone said that the last vote was on day 26 and we are on day 40.
These producers man, shady as hell. Trying to protect their toxic two.

• Wow

Al12345

Full offence but I really don’t care about anyone on here’s experiences in relationships. They have nothing to do with love island.

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm starting a #FreeShaq campaign the likes of which haven't been seen since Deirdre Barlow was wrongly jailed and the #FreeDeirdre Campaign started, I'm gonna be emailing ministers, the goverment, Joe Biden, you name it ,anyone and everyone, putting posters up in my local sainsburys, asdas,tescos,aldis,M&S With #FreeShaq if he goes back to that gaslighter lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Olivia fuck off, you've known Max about a week and you would have sacked him off for Kai if Kai was open to you, leave the boy alone, he has every righ to speak to a bombshell if he likes one you've known each other a week and he was honest and respectful enough to tell you, this one finds a problem with everything

Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a cold hearted wagon but I couldn't give a shite that Claudia is upset.

She's going around acting Billy big bollox the past week being Livs mouth piece.

I don't know that she even likes him that much, I feel it's her pride is more hurt than anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Also Liv and her partner always remind me of like an aunt and her nephew. Not a couple. She has no chemistry with anyone and always seems about 30yrs older?

She's had the same dynamic with Harris, Kai and Maxwell

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Liv is one of the most professional victims Ive ever met. What more could you expect a boy to say after 2 days?

Man could be declaring his undying love and she could find something he'd done wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Liv will no doubt turn around and defend herself chatting shit about people by using that classic it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to their face.

Tonight has shown Claudia to be a calculating madam, chucking fireworks left right and centre and then snuggling up to Casey like nothing happened, no doubt hoping they will be the only couple left standing!

cantkeepupp

Didn’t they remove Jacques last year because of all the Casa Amor backlash, do the same for Tanya! Her gaslighting is so dangerous.

• Heart

mgexo

I genuinely don’t know how all those girls can sit there and defend/comfort Olivia. If I was in the villa with them and the clip of Olivia was shown and she was slagging me off I would 100% call her out for it. I’ve never disliked a set of girls so much in my life. Sammie and Sanam are my faves

• Heart