Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Martin's end speech was funny.
I'm sort of glad he's gone as I liked him and felt sorry for him - and I hate feel sorry for anyone on this. I'd rather be nicely irritated.
Claudia really really needs to get over this. Casey has not really been interested in her since the beginning.

Reactions: 31
I feel like Casey wants like a trophy girlfriend he's looking for like the most attractive girl he can find. And will essentially string along other girls till he gets his Samie or whatever. He's a major fuckboy.
Thing is though I pure wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole, who the duck gassed him 🫠 the fact lads this facially challenged walk around like they can have anyone reaaaaally pisses me off. A trophy girlfriend? He’s lucky if a 5/10 gives him the time of day mate

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fair play to Martin. He came off weird and creepy in the beginning but last couple of episodes he's been jokes.
By the lack of a vote once again I can only assume the producers are trying to protect Olivia and Tanya.

Reactions: 29
Without a vote this season just goes round and round. Same couples having the same arguments

Whg happened to the days of Sam and Georgia being split up? If you loved him you'd leave? Dom just staying for weeks without Jess. Let's have a proper vote to shake things up. It's too bleeping easy for all these couples.

Reactions: 24
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Also Liv and her partner always remind me of like an aunt and her nephew. Not a couple. She has no chemistry with anyone and always seems about 30yrs older?

She's had the same dynamic with Harris, Kai and Maxwell

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also Liv and her partner always remind me of like an aunt and her nephew. Not a couple. She has no chemistry with anyone and always seems about 30yrs older?

She's had the same dynamic with Harris, Kai and Maxwell
She seems boring. I couldn’t see her letting her hair down and having some fun or actually opening up to someone

Reactions: 17
Why do below average looking men still feel like they’re entitled to the best looking women anyway? I mean duck me, in what world would Casey and Lana ever be a thing? 🤣😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I did feel sorry for Claudia, I think she’s always liked him. Like, I know she’s gobby and, like, she says like a lot but, like…. Really, I can’t stand Casey The User.

Reactions: 19
Am not sure if it’s already been said but the new guy reminds me of a vantriloquist dummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
layla said when they met up with the OG girls, she did tell jessie that will felt guilty and that his head was jumbled etc but they didn’t air it

Reactions: 8
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...
Yeah I don't think she's being insincere in her emotions... I feel a bit sorry for her... especially knowing she had a lot of procedures done in prep for being on this show... that's just heartbreaking to hear tbh

I also don't think it's Caseys fault either cause what's he supposed to do not talk to other women even when he doesn't fancy the woman he's coupled up with?? I think he thinks she's a nice person and doesn't wanna hurt her but what can ya do 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she will give the new guy a go!? He probably regrets picking her now though cause all she's done is cry since 🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad you are happier in yourself now too ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not watching but reading here tk keep up. But what’s Casey done has he chosen new girl? Or just said he wants to get to know her?

Reactions: 3
The last time we voted was for Ellie and Jordan dumping. How long ago was that?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Agreed, and you've summed this up really well. I suspect she knows that if her Dad wasn't who he is she wouldn't get on Love Island. Every bloke who shows interest in her... She must always wonder if they really like her or of its the money and lifestyle. It would really duck with your head.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.