Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Claudia just want to stay longer at the villa to have more screen time .. surely in real life you won't be with someone like Casey .. he is not into Claudia for sure ..every girl turning his head

Reactions: 19
I don’t even rate Claudia but I don’t think Rosie’s necessary better looking do ygm? She looks like a middle aged housewife type thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Claudia just want to stay longer at the villa to have more screen time .. surely in real life you won't be with someone like Casey .. he is not into Claudia for sure ..every girl turning his head
Yeah I think her panic is more about possibly being dumped then it’s really about Casey.

Reactions: 15
Letting Casey of all people make you cry is peak, I know it’s upsetting and he is a bleep, but it’s still Casey

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.