Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya saying "I can't give you more" like she hasn't given him anything other than a crappy speech!

Olivia is just trying to make something out of nothing with maxwell because everything has to be about her

Reactions: 18
Liv shouldn’t be in the villa. She should be in a psych ward or something. The delusion and deep issues are mind blowing. She can take Tanya with her too…..gaslighting witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
was gonna vote tanya in the thread then heard olivia saying “i let maxwell off lightly” in the background and voted her 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Liv is one of the most professional victims Ive ever met. What more could you expect a boy to say after 2 days?

Man could be declaring his undying love and she could find something he'd done wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If we can’t get Liv and Tanya out through public vote then I’m all for the ground opening and swallowing them both up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is everyone else afraid of Olivia and therefore not confronting her about what SHE said about everyone else?! Poor Sanam is just sitting there listening to all of her tit
sanam is only there cause kai wanted to be safe. didn’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Speak to you like your a 4 year old who's fallen off their bike" hahahah

P.s duck off Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Liv is one of the most professional victims Ive ever met. What more could you expect a boy to say after 2 days?

Man could be declaring his undying love and she could find something he'd done wrong
Quite. If he said 'I'm 100% for Liv and won't look at another girl' she'd say 'Omg he's so smothering and strange. I can't deal'.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.