Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full offence but I really don’t care about anyone on here’s experiences in relationships. They have nothing to do with love island.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I totally agree but same time, she clearly has the money to change how she looks drastically if she wanted to, and she hasn’t. duck me, if I had the funds, I know I’d go crazy and fix all my insecurities - so the fact she hasn’t shows me she’s definitely got some healthy self confidence in herself (which I like.)
No, that’s exactly what she did before entering the villa. She’s spent thousands on procedures in prep for Love Island. I saw a pic of her before and she looked very different. So she’s overhauled herself and still has deep insecurities. It’s a fools paradise all these procedure and surgeries.

Reactions: 10
I think Claudia has been spoilt all her life and just cannot cope if she doesn't get what she wants. Her reaction was irrational, they are not married, they are on bloomin' Love Island

Reactions: 20
I totally agree but same time, she clearly has the money to change how she looks drastically if she wanted to, and she hasn’t. duck me, if I had the funds, I know I’d go crazy and fix all my insecurities - so the fact she hasn’t shows me she’s definitely got some healthy self confidence in herself (which I like.)
But she has though she looks completely different.

Reactions: 6
Full offence but I really don’t care about anyone on here’s experiences in relationships. They have nothing to do with love island.
That’s ok, you don’t have to like every post. Did you know you can just scroll past?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
someone needs to give Shaq his balls back because WTF, this man is under duress and being held ransom by Tanya, we gotta get the FBI to bust him out of there at this point

Reactions: 27
The only articles I can find about surgery before the show were “tweakments” for 2.5k but she must have had loads of other stuff done prior to that

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm a cold hearted wagon but I couldn't give a shite that Claudia is upset.

She's going around acting Billy big bollox the past week being Livs mouth piece.

I don't know that she even likes him that much, I feel it's her pride is more hurt than anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
someone needs to give Shaq his balls back because WTF, this man is under duress and being held ransom by Tanya, we gotta get the FBI to bust him out of there at this point
can’t blame Tanya for him being the most whipped man alive. At this point he can’t be helped

Reactions: 9
that sunday night preview was the equivelent of denise from Eastenders boiling spaghetti last year being the duff duff ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So on Twitter, someone said that the last vote was on day 26 and we are on day 40.
These producers man, shady as hell. Trying to protect their toxic two.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
People shouldn't stress about Shaq and Tanya being back together. Now that they have made up, they won't get screentime.
Also, there's no need to call any of the Islanders names.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.