Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't be watching tomorrow because I'm going out and having a liiiiiife. Bet I miss the chance to vote!
How dare you have a life. You have to sit in and watch this shite like the rest of us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tanya flirted with someone else. Was rude about Shaq. Kissed someone else. Brought someone else back to the villa. Humiliated them both.
Yet she is the victim? And Shaq needs to get over it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hello islanders! I don't usually watch Thuraday episodes until the next morning because of The Apprentice but as it's movie night I couldn't wait any longer 😆

I am glad Liv got exposed. But (and I'm not defending her because I genuinely think she's an hole) I don't think she came across that bad in those clips? All it showed was her gossiping to her partner and if you take into account that they're all stuck in a confined space with no TV, no music, no books, no WiFi then I do think they probably all do that? They should have shown clips that highlight how she straight up lies about stuff that was said to her so that she can play the victim. I'm absolutely convinced that she "forgot his name" because she knew this night was coming though and she wanted to make sure she had a storyline for it.

Ron saying he isn't sorry for what he said but he'll apologise because "she's Lana's mate" annoyed me. If you're not sorry then don't apologise you twit.

Reactions: 11
bring back Tanyel,Zara those girls knew how to back themselves, no way would they have let Liv off that lightly,Tanyel has been going around in interviews saying Liv is fake and not a girls girl and she wish she went in on her more, Zara said shes not a girls girl either and even bleeping Cynthia said on IG that Liv was chatting bullshit when she said to Casey to Cynthia was giving her dirty looks at the recouplimg, she said Liv came up to her post recoupling and said she was sorry she wasnt picked and was so pretty, cynthia said that was bullshit lol and she was looking forward to calling her out at the reunion , Bring Tanyel,Zara and Cynthia back

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bring back Tanyel,Zara those girls knew how to back themselves, no way would they have let Liv off that lightly,Tanyel has been going around in interviews saying Liv is fake and not a girls girl and she wish she went in on her more, Zara said shes not a girls girl either and even bleeping Cynthia said on IG that Liv was chatting bullshit when she said to Casey to Cynthia was giving her dirty looks at the recouplimg, she said Liv came up to her post recoupling and said she was sorry she wasnt picked and was so pretty, cynthia said that was bullshit lol and she was looking forward to calling her out at the reunion , Bring Tanyel,Zara and Cynthia back
If they only feel safe enough to slag her off after they’ve left and from the safety of their socials where they’ll know they’ll get loads of positive engagement and agreement from their fans, then nah, they don’t deserve to come back IMO!

Reactions: 3
I reckon that Jessie will go for the new lad to get back at Will. She seems like the type of person to do that.

Reactions: 8
If they only feel safe enough to slag her off after they’ve left and from the safety of their socials where they’ll know they’ll get loads of positive engagement and agreement from their fans, then nah, they don’t deserve to come back IMO!
Tanyel and Ellie both said in interviews there was explosive fights between Tanyel and Olivia over ron but they never aired it so she did call her out just never aired

Reactions: 7
Can't wait for Liv's future documentary about her surprise diagnosis of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was there a reason given it stopped, or just a noticeable shift in editing without any explanation? This is only my third series, when did it change?
I think they got complaints maybe?
Series 1 Hannah and Jon were at it like rabbits.
I want to say is series 4 is when it changed and producers had more involvement . That was when they created that Do Bits Society and I think when the showing of smoking stopped

Reactions: 5
coming June 2023 just before Summer LI , The Sun: EXCLUSIVE Love Island's Olivia-My Reality Hell, Love Island ruined my life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what Tanya is doing to Shaq is extremely triggering she has broken that man. Gaslit him to the point he has lost common sense. If he is still with her when parents or friends come I hope they tell him everything because he needs to leave.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
😂I am gonna get soooo pissed and I have new shoes to wear!
What leprechaun were they stolen from 😂

Edited to add: sorry I thought that was a jokey picture I don’t know why (blaming the wine) ignore my terrible joke please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they got complaints maybe?
Series 1 Hannah and Jon were at it like rabbits.
I want to say is series 4 is when it changed and producers had more involvement . That was when they created that Do Bits Society and I think when the showing of smoking stopped
series 2 when Zara and Alex shagged and she was stripped of her miss GB title and was slutshamed all over the UK media, thats why they never show sex anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.