Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Claudia realised how batshit they all are on movie night and she’s now trying to act like she’s not like the other girls and she’s suddenly over her (ridiculous) anger.

I just don’t like her.

Reactions: 22
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s the reality TV aspect, the intelligence and awareness of the contestants they pick, producer manipulation or what, but I’ve never seen such a bunch of sexually immature (I’d almost say Virgin-like) people than what appear on this show. They will discuss sex without saying the word sex and refer to them as GCSE exams? What? And screaming and cheering and clapping when people go on a date? Who does that?
I think this is because they changed the rules about what they could broadcast. Season 3 was very much sex

So they could only broadcast them having sex if they openly said they have sex so they started using euphemisms? And I think it kind of stuck.

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand any of these people! Olivias going to have the shock of her life when she leaves and realises that everyone hates her. I honestly don't know why people sign themselves up for this tit. The fact as well that Olivia got away with bitching about the girls behind their backs and then complaining about ron, she did EXACTLY what he did! And then has the cheek to say, "I would never speak like that about my friends behind their back". She is truly delusional!! Claudia can duck off aswell, her voice is enough to make me mute the TV, let alone anything else about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol Ron standing up to Liv is about to take him and Lana to the final.

Kai and Sanam are constantly trending on Twitter too.

Reactions: 27
I'm starting a #FreeShaq campaign the likes of which haven't been seen since Deirdre Barlow was wrongly jailed and the #FreeDeirdre Campaign started, I'm gonna be emailing ministers, the goverment, Joe Biden, you name it ,anyone and everyone, putting posters up in my local sainsburys, asdas,tescos,aldis,M&S With #FreeShaq if he goes back to that gaslighter lol
Lmao! Think us tattlers need to jump on a plane and knock that villa door and rescue him!

Reactions: 8
Lol Ron standing up to Liv is about to take him and Lana to the final.

Kai and Sanam are constantly trending on Twitter too.
Lana had a face like a smacked arse over it though. I really feel Olivia has a spell over all the girls. They seem to think she’s really popular and going against her will get them dumped. I suppose looking at what happened to Tanyel amd Zara I can kind of see why they might think she’s untouchable.

I think a trip to the bottom two with a least favourite islander vote would restore the balance a bit and she might lose her hold.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tonight was infuriating, Tanya and Olivia have to be the worst Islanders possibly ever?

I did like though, the moment outside when Tom went to Shaq. It's important to show young guys being vulnerable and the way Tom said "just breathe" to Shaq I thought was really refreshing. Considering it's usually toxic masculinity on LI it's a complete reversal this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The girls are a nasty pack of witches. Movie night was a hard watch and probably the only time I’ve been on the boys side throughout. They’re massive hypocrites and Sanam seems to be the only sane one among the lot.

Reactions: 40
I hope the next vote is least favourite islander - not couple - or Olivia and Tanya will blame it on whichever unfortunate soul they are coupled up with.
Who knew the favourite couples would be Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana 😬

Reactions: 20
Tanya is behaving in a disappointing way, but I have to say that I dislike Martin more. He seems smug that Shaq and Tanya are having issues.

It really got to me when Shaq was crying. Tanya isn't 100% right for Shaq but he has truly fallen for her.
Yeah I would be pretty smug too if I were Martin. Rejection isn’t nice regardless of the situation and the way she humiliated him with her speech getting back with Shaq was cruel, especially after being all over him like a rash in Casa. I’d choose being smug over being a gaslighter and a liar any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope the next vote is least favourite islander - not couple - or Olivia and Tanya will blame it on whichever unfortunate soul they are coupled up with.
Who knew the favourite couples would be Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana 😬
I am loving Kai and Sanam atm. Liv is delusional to a level I’ve never seen before and Tanya gaslights people like it’s her hobby. I don’t honestly know who is worse…possibly Liv.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I would be pretty smug too if I were Martin. Rejection isn’t nice regardless of the situation and the way she humiliated him with her speech getting back with Shaq was cruel, especially after being all over him like a rash in Casa. I’d choose being smug over being a gaslighter and a liar any day!
Martin acted better than I would. I would be laughing in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.