Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sushimama

Chatty Member
Ugh I just watched ydays episode and I think Shaq was completely right in that situation. And from what I was reading here I was expecting that he would be way more rude but he really wasn't, he was just annoyed that Ron was acting like a spoiled little brat and wanted to escape washing the dishes. No one in the world enjoys doing it but if all the rest can do it so can he. And then all the girls talking about how rude Shaq was when in fact Ron was the one being a dickhead!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Laika1234

VIP Member
Olivia fake as fuck and first up to comfort her. Tanya as well. Just ugh. The worst part is shell go to the final - she’s this years Faye.

I can’t express how much I dislike this season.

I wonder if she’ll go for Sami now when she inevitably tries to force Tom back into her orbit.
---

Who in gods name has voted for Olivia and Kai?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bunteen

Don’t shoot me but they all look like aldi versions of what’s already in there

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Laika1234

VIP Member
I felt a bit sorry for Kai yesterday when he said the public obviously doesn’t like him as he’s always in the bottom. I felt he was clearly looking for a bit of reassurance from Liv and she instead gave him a very robotic speech for the benefit of the cameras. I don’t think he’ll stray but Jesus that relationship is so vacant of any emotion or fun.

Reactions: 37
Lana is amazed at how Tanya can be so straight talking with Shaq because she could be watching Ron shag another girl in front of her and she’d be like ‘bUt aM I sTiLl yOuR pRioRiTy?!!!!’ In her gormless voice

• Haha
Reactions: 35

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Are Love Islands days numbered?
Also does anyone know the viewing numbers for this series?
In the other years when people have brought this up I’ve always said no but this series, I actually think it might be.
That’s only if they don’t make some huge changes:

-older contestants; 25+ realistically
-no influencers
-no famous people’s kids
-less over production e.g no “morning gathering”, no constant chats about “vibes”/“where is your head at” etc
-more natural conversations/normal conversations
-the main show to be more like “the best bits”
-more original games such as tweet challenge/headlines/who said this
-less predictable dumpings
-more alcohol but not stupid amounts
-play them music for gods sake
-let them Dress how they want with their own clothes

It’s far too over-produced now. It’s a shame as well because it was such a good programme

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I’m sure you’ve all discussed but I’m a bit behind.
The thing with helping with the dishes for me was: don’t say in the morning that you feel a divide and then feel entitled not to muck in with the others when it came to the dishes.
I know during cooking a few of them pratted around but they were still present in the kitchen and helped with serving etc. I don’t think it’s fair to say that because Ron cooked he didn’t have to help, when it looked as if Shaq, Jordan, and Kai appeared to also cook/prep yet were still doing their bit of cleaning. Yes we saw Casey and Will sat down but as soon as asked they got up to help.
I just don’t think Shaq would have been quite so annoyed if they hadn’t discussed and tried to squash this divide already
That said, I think they’re not showing us the full side of Ron. Boys don’t tend to get quite so annoyed as girls do by little things like that so he must be acting a knobhead off screen too

• Heart
Reactions: 34

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I am yet to see this amazing chemistry and connection between Liv and Kai. Literally, I see fuck all. I think she’d much rather be with Tom.

Reactions: 33
For me it's how badly he took Lana calling it off!!! Wtaf - it was 2 days. Calm down mate and he knew they were never off the table. I like Ron because he ain't being fake and all nicey nicey for the cameras and the votes. He's fucking up and he knows he's fucking up. My favourite was Tanyel and he must be a good egg deep down if he adored him this much.

Plus I think they all know who Claudia's dad is so little old greasy Casey is gonna be lapping it up!
He was in the right to be annoyed about Lana I think.
She chose him knowing she wanted Ron. She used him

• Heart
Reactions: 31

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Sammy is a prime example of why having a tan makes a difference. Poor lass’s complexion makes her look like she’s lived in a broom cupboard for the best part of her 27 years, devoid of sunlight.

And did this broad just say “you need a real woman”? What makes her a “real” woman compared to Samie 1 please? 🤔 cheeky bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 29

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Personally I’m more mature than Tanya cos if I had an argument with the guy I was coupled up with - a guy I’m saying I love - I wouldn’t go to the girls and tell them that. I’d keep it to myself so we didn’t look quite so unstable. With how bitchy and competitive they all are, I wouldn’t be announcing how me and my guy are on the rocks, not in a million years 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Nah if I got told I remind them of their ex I would kick them right off the cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 28