Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was shaq I would tell her to leave it if that’s how she feels. He was telling Ron to stop chatting and helping out. He Overreacted but she twisted it and turned it into something else to please the in crowd

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is the whole of tonight’s episode about Ron not wanting to clean the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tanya’s really pushing Shaq’s buttons and she knows what causes him to react, tears before bedtime I’m guessing.

Reactions: 15
Tanya conveniently bringing up her ex is basically her setting Shaq up as the villain so she doesn’t look so bad when she ditches him at Casa

Reactions: 18
“we’ll sit here until you do” -is what you say when you’re telling someone off, a bit hypocritical

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These occasions are where I really like Will. But then I remember the other occasions when he gives me MAJOR ick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah if I got told I remind them of their ex I would kick them right off the cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The ex comment was unnecessary, he was already upset why make it worse. Their relationship isn’t surviving casa amor :LOL:

Reactions: 25
Shaq is extra mad that Lana was upset with him because he really likes her

Reactions: 11
Personally I’m more mature than Tanya cos if I had an argument with the guy I was coupled up with - a guy I’m saying I love - I wouldn’t go to the girls and tell them that. I’d keep it to myself so we didn’t look quite so unstable. With how bitchy and competitive they all are, I wouldn’t be announcing how me and my guy are on the rocks, not in a million years 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t really understand why Tanya got involved, Ron wasn’t helping and he got told

• Heart
Reactions: 28
tanya is better than me cause i would be giving the silent treatment, i couldn’t pull him first lol

Reactions: 2
Oh Tanya get to duck. She is so manipulative. Says one thing to the girls then runs back to him . I love you . Seems like only she can have an opinion but she don’t listen to him. This was him and Ron so why she’s thrown herself in the row just to kiss arse to Lana and Ron

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Tanya get to duck. She is so manipulative. Says one thing to the girls then runs back to him . I love you . Seems like only she can have an opinion but she don’t listen to him. This was him and Ron so why she’s thrown herself in the row just to kiss arse to Lana and Ron

Shaq and Tanya both deserve other with their sly ways

Reactions: 6
Plenty of time to do a dumping!
giphy (4).gif

I hope Olivia/Kai or Lana/Ron are in the bottom along with the obvious Ellie/Jordan.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.